PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mary was raped?

Go down 
+3
Splash_King
bigwillly
Gbj153
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:51 am

I was going through facebook and i found this one group. Interesting posts.

Frazer Kingdom-Barratt wrote
at 10:36am
mary was a virgin... fact: mary was married.. fact: Mary gave birth to the son of god...fact:
that means mary was inpregnanted by god without her consent or knowledge; which is classed as rape
so god committed rape and adultry... fact

Charbel Sleiman wrote
at 10:56am
Mary was chosen form the god the be the mother to the son of God...... she was pregnant but without having a sexual relation. that's why we called her Virgin Mary.And when Mary was pregnant she wasn't married yet.......

at 11:03am
she was raped, made pregnant... used by god. the holy spirit is god. maybe not sex in the natural way as we know. but some kind of sexual act was performed resulting in her pregnancy an rape

Charbel Sleiman wrote
at 11:10am
Look Virgin was asked by the angel if she want to be the Mother of jesus and she accepted when she said YES it was not obligatory and she was happy..... and for the meaning or rape:

-violation
-extortion
-kidnapping
-rape....
and i think that was not the way when God decide and choose mary to be z mother of his son Smile

at 11:23am
she was not asked by an angel... she was told
The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God.
Behold you will concieve in your womb and bear a son an you shall name him Jesus.

she was asked nothing, but told that god had chosen her and she was powerless to do anything about it. Her lot was to accept it....... she was raped by god

Charbel Sleiman wrote
at 11:47am
did she refuse??

at 11:54am
how could she, she was powerless to do so. the fact is she wasn't given the choice.... that makes it rape

Charbel Sleiman wrote
at 12:41pm
Your are talking about the power of god......""THE GOD"" .and you say that he raped her?? she was happy to be, she didn't refuse...
in my opinion she was not raped, she was chosen to be the only woman who had a child and she was virgin.

at 12:50pm
she was in pregnated and never asked if she wanted to be... the very definition of rape

Charbel Sleiman wrote
at 12:55pm
but she can refuse.....she can say no i don't want......or she can say why are you raping me?..... whe wasn't married......... why you are talking all the time about the "rape" ...............she was happy:) and proud to be the mom of God......
and every woman in her case should be proud to me the mom of God

at 1:44pm
her thoughts and opinions were never asked for or considered. so if she did cry out against her rapist (god) it would never have been logged in any text.
If you in pregnate someone without asking them can you do so, is classed as rape
so the very act of making mary pregnant without her permission was a violation of her body..... god raped mary FACT

Charbel Sleiman wrote
at 2:29pm
If you considered that in this way that she's raped i think that she and all the christian woman are proud to be raped in this way.

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

Male Posts : 78
Something random : FORUM HEEL
PokeCoins : 248

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:45 am

Mary was raped? Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Hahahahah, this is why I love non-violent religious nutjobs. Whether they believe in religion or try to disprove it, it's fun to watch them "debate". Religion should only belong in the hands of someone who is atleast sensible and mentally balanced. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:14 pm

OH, religion freaks...

I agree with you, CK (and you, too, willy). They're fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Thats pretty funny. I always figured Mary was that way.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:47 pm

bigwillly wrote:
Mary was raped? Facepalm

Shadow approves of this picture in this thread. words just aren't enough
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:30 am

i was laughing so hrad while going through this on facebook, they're still fighting to this day about mary's rape status
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:26 am

... Still? Oh my god, lol. Humans, the very definition of ubiquitous; our intelligience is everywhere on the scale (... even below it Razz).
Back to top Go down
J
J

Male Posts : 132
Mood : The Grim Heaper
Something random : Daisukenojo
PokeCoins : 411

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Gosh... Why do Atheists just try to disprove the bible? They've NEVER DONE IT!!!! Actually there was one Atheist who became a Christian because he learned it as he tried to disprove.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Not all Atheists try to disprove the Bible; you don't see me preaching my non-religious beliefs to everyone. Razz

That, and some Atheists, or just other types of religious people, try to disprove other religions (in this case, the bible) to try and make their beliefs more sensible. As if to prove to themselves and others that what they believe is "right", or atleast that's what seems to motivate them, IMO. Every case is different ofcourse, so some people could have much different reasons for doing so.
Back to top Go down
J
J

Male Posts : 132
Mood : The Grim Heaper
Something random : Daisukenojo
PokeCoins : 411

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Sure, okay. I see your point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mary was raped? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary was raped?   Mary was raped? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary was raped?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Off-topic forum :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: