PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Order - Sign Up thread

Go down 
+3
Twizdid
Storm
Shadow*91
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 am

Im not sure. Out of a guess, Me, Shadow, G, you, and Twizdid is supposed to be making an SU. 5 I suppose? There are more that are supposed to sign up as well though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:51 am

me, storm, twiz, g?? (i always forget whats after the g) and you Demon. us 5 so far and everyone can have 2 characters, just i say wait till after twiz makes her first character at least.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:55 am

Yea. I was PMing her before, and we worked it out. I just call her G now. lolz.
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

Male Posts : 36
Mood : Pissed that i can't go to Illinios with a friend.
PokeCoins : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:57 am

oaky. well as it said in my character profile that he had a brother, when we make another CP i'll do one of him
Back to top Go down
Inugami Master

Male Posts : 1
Mood : Bored & insane
PokeCoins : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:38 am

Is this a private rp or can I still join?
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 am

you can join. any and everybody can join.
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:43 am

Too many "good" guys, inugumi, make yours a "bad" guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:19 am

Order members(bad) - 2
Opposing Order(good) - 1 (twiz is making #2)
Neutral - 1

he can make anything
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:47 am

so now we have six people in this.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:32 am

Name: Saki Kuro

Alliance: Criminal Ethix Organization POISON, First in command

Appearance: Long, white hair, Wears a brown cloak that is a bit like a corset in the middle, and a silver armband. Dark, mysterious eyes. WHen you look into her eyes you will feel lost, then Saki's beauty will hit you from her second power.
Picture: https://2img.net/h/i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj21/harpie19/Anime/sade.jpg

Biography: Saki was always a child that hated everything and everyone.
Her mother died during childbirth, and her father died a few years after, leaving Saki an orphaned five year old, homeless, supporting herself. Life was very tough. Saki earned money to buy food by begging at doors and dancing in the streets.

At eight years old, the weak, dirty, homeless Saki, finally realized her power.
She stared right into an old man's eyes when he wouldn't give her money or food.
She felt hatred for him, and wanted him to feel pain since he was so heartless.
As soon as Saki made that thought, the old man screamed in pain.
Saki, then scared, ran from the door of the man, slightly confused.
Saki finally realized what she was. She was an Ethix.
She continued her hard life for years, (While torturing the people she really loathed) until her 13th birthday.

She finally realized she had to get out of the city she lived in her whole life. The memories tortured her.
She wandered out of the city, and an old woman found her. The woman raised Saki, and gave her clothes and washed her. But the thing was, Saki never cared about the woman. She wanted freedom.
She ran from the old woman's house when she was 15, still longing for a perfect life.

Tired from her long walk, Saki sat on the grass and drank from her almost-empty water bottle from the woman's house. As soon as Saki thought of getting up, a girl about Saki's age walked up to her.
"Hello." The girl said. "I'm Mer Zener." Saki grunted apathetically. "I'm Saki Kuro.. And I don't care for humans so do you mind leaving me alone?" Mer then oddly smiled. "I'm not a human. I'm an Ethix. Is that fine?" Saki's eye's lit up and she jumped to her feet. "An Ethix?! I've never met another Ethix before. What is your power."
The girls talked for hours, and bonded. Both of them had never bonded before, it was new for them both.
They came up with the idea of bringing hated, lonely Ethix like them together, creating a group called POISON.
While creating the group, Saki found that she had a rare, non-offensive second power.
When anyone looked in her eyes, they saw her very beautiful, and her looks become addictive.
Males fall in love and lust, and females go green with envy.

----- Copied and edited from Gyeong's, sorry, I don't want to retype it all in my own words =P:

They lived to created a perfect world only for the Ethix and to rid humanity from this planet. They managed to over throw many countries before The Order was formed. After many battles with 'The Order', POISON ultimately lost. Now with a new roadblock for Saki, Mer and POISON, their goals have changed to destroying The Order. The POISON operated in secret and continued to recruit more and more Ethix. Mer trained recruits with her powers and made them stronger. Saki was in charge of finding the Ethix. 10 Years has passed, and The Order now thinks this planet is safe and spreads other gibberish like that. While they were relaxing in comfort, Saki, Mer and POISON were getting stronger everyday. The POISON started their plans to destroy The Order, and odds were ever in their favor. Killing Xenex Nejiru has been assigned to Mer, and she plans on completing that mission. So far, The Order knows nothing about POISON's rebirth.

Personality: Always in charge, Apathetic, though loving and caring if you create a close bond with her.

Powers:
Making others feel excruciating pain that is only in their minds. It cannot kill them, nor hurt them. Though, the victim will feel great amounts of pain.

Looking into her eyes make her appear as the most beautiful woman on earth.
For males it makes them fall in love or lust; for females they will be most envious.

Hope you don't mind the second power.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:44 am

no its quite original. just it can't make them lose control of themselves or anything. they can become a bit obsessed but nothing more alright?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:07 am

Thats a good SU Twiz.

@ Shadow: Since Bodine cancelled Seekers on Wiichat, can we start this one soon?
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:10 am

when i feel we have enough characters

speaking of which, i'm going to make my second character now.

Name: Kotaki
Alliance: POISON
Appearance: Spiked dark green hair, and emerald green eyes. Stands at 5'11" and looks muscular. He wears a silver necklace with a skull attached to it and has a small scar on his right shoulder. Wears a black long sleeve shirt and a black leather jacket with dark green stitching. Wears black pants and black shoes.
Bio: Kotaki was one of the few Ethix that wasn't rejected by society. He grew up with a fairly normal life. Everyday he would practice controlling his powers and his parents were hoping he'd join the Order. He actually wanted to, until the acident. During practice of his powers he acidentally lost control and destroyed everyone nearby, including his parents. The Order came and arrested him. He tried to tell them it was acidental but they didn't care. He was expeiramented on with a new super soldier serum. Sadly for them, the expeirament succeeded. He suddenly had enough power to overwealm the scientists and guards. He escaped to the lawless area outside the cities. He cast off his given name and took the name Kotaki, meaning revenge. Outside the cities, Kotaki had no idea how to survive. Thats when he met a scouter for them. An orginization called POISON, which was agaisnt the Order. Kotaki joined and hasn't looked back since.

Personality: Kotaki is rash and tends to rush things. He hates to wait and never bothers to be kind just to make someone happy. He says what he thinks and doesn't care otherwise. He'll do anything to take down the Order. As for what happens if they take it down, he doesn't care.

Powers: Kotaki is stronger than he looks thanks to the expeirament on him. His powers gained a massive boost in strength so he can handle most things without any trouble. His power, when activated, is a special suit of armor. It has a helmet that only leaves his mouth open and a spike going straight up from his forehead. It has two shoulder spikes and what looks like three spikes that come out of his back then turn down and lay parallel to his spine. His fists have small spikes coming from the knuckles. His power isn't the suit but rather what the suit lets him do. With it active he can fly and travel at extremely high speeds, fast enough to leave afterimages of himself. He can also manipulate the wind around himself to create barriers and tornados.

Last edited by Shadow*91 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:20 am

Excellent. Reading it shall be a treat.
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 am

So we can start making our secon characters now?
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 am

yeah go ahead.
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:39 am

Sweet. i'll get started on it now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:56 am

i have edited my last post. my second SU is up there ↑
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 am

Here's my second SU

Name: Klamath Takizaki

Alliance: Member of POSION

Appearance: He stands 6'0" tall, slightly muscular and athletic, weighing 200. He has black neck length hair. Both eyes are red. He wears black pants, black shirt, and a black trench coat. He has a silver belt, silver bracelets, and silver chains with crosses. He has a sword that has no sheath.

Biography: He was born into a middle class family with his brother Yamata. He was the smartest of the both of them. He graduated high school at the age of 16 and went into a university. At the age of 18 he was in class with his brother one day and then suddenly the teacher went insane and stabbed himself with a pencil. He looked back at his brother and saw his eyes glowing red. Klamath got up and left the classroom and didn’t want to see his brother anymore. He knew that the influence of the Order had something to do with what his brother did. He heard about a group called POISON and was quickly put into training. After two years of training he was put into action as a recon to spy on what the Order was up to. 8 years later he heard that his brother was in the order. He then vowed to kill his brother and destroy the order.

Personality: He is a mellow guy that doesn’t care what goes on around him. He keeps to himself and doesn’t talk much. He only talks to the Commander of POISON with what he has found out about the Order.

Powers: He has 5x’s faster reflexes than a normal human. He is able to slice 1ft. of concrete in half on the first try and he is able to slightly read the minds of his opponents.

Last edited by ShadwDemon on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:20 am

so he's a fast swordsmen? ok accepted.

@twiz: i just rememberes i forgot to say. your girl is also accepted.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Shadow*91 wrote:
when i feel we have enough characters

speaking of which, i'm going to make my second character now.

Name: Kotaki
Alliance: POISON
Appearance: Spiked dark green hair, and emerald green eyes. Stands at 5'11" and looks muscular. He wears a silver necklace with a skull attached to it and has a small scar on his right shoulder. Wears a black long sleeve shirt and a black leather jacket with dark green stitching. Wears black pants and black shoes.
Bio: Kotaki was one of the few Ethix that wasn't rejected by society. He grew up with a fairly normal life. Everyday he would practice controlling his powers and his parents were hoping he'd join the Order. He actually wanted to, until the acident. During practice of his powers he acidentally lost control and destroyed everyone nearby, including his parents. The Order came and arrested him. He tried to tell them it was acidental but they didn't care. He was expeiramented on with a new super soldier serum. Sadly for them, the expeirament succeeded. He suddenly had enough power to overwealm the scientists and guards. He escaped to the lawless area outside the cities. He cast off his given name and took the name Kotaki, meaning revenge. Outside the cities, Kotaki had no idea how to survive. Thats when he met a scouter for them. An orginization called POISON, which was agaisnt the Order. Kotaki joined and hasn't looked back since.

Personality: Kotaki is rash and tends to rush things. He hates to wait and never bothers to be kind just to make someone happy. He says what he thinks and doesn't care otherwise. He'll do anything to take down the Order. As for what happens if they take it down, he doesn't care.

Powers: Kotaki is stronger than he looks thanks to the expeirament on him. His powers gained a massive boost in strength so he can handle most things without any trouble. His power, when activated, is a special suit of armor. It has a helmet that only leaves his mouth open and a spike going straight up from his forehead. It has two shoulder spikes and what looks like three spikes that come out of his back then turn down and lay parallel to his spine. His fists have small spikes coming from the knuckles. His power isn't the suit but rather what the suit lets him do. With it active he can fly and travel at extremely high speeds, fast enough to leave afterimages of himself. He can also manipulate the wind around himself to create barriers and tornados.

All hail BROLY! lol! Nice SU Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:37 pm

broly? why would you compare him to broly?
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:03 am

@ shadow: i added the power that he is able to read minds, but he doesn't use it that much because it takes away to much energy from him. if thats alright.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:30 am

his brother does the same thing right? it would actually make sense if they had the same ability. its ok, just nothing else
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:53 am

yeah since they are brothers they kind of do. thanx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Order - Sign Up thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Off-topic forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: