PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Willy Bashing thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigwillly

Male Posts : 78
Something random : FORUM HEEL
PokeCoins : 248

The Official Willy Bashing thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Official Willy Bashing thread.   The Official Willy Bashing thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:18 am

This is it Poketrainers. You can rant and vent your frustrations and problems at me right now in this very thread.

[Jericho]Go on, tell the whole world that you despise me. Go on no one will judge you. You see you all have chosen me, to attack and violate without any purpose what i did for this forum will no go unnoticed. You all are cowards and tapeworms leeching off one another to make your life seem important but in the end you all know that the only way you can be closer to greatness is to get into a gang and attack someone when they make a slight mistake.

But the worst of all of you hypocrites is Twizzy, your beloved Admin. Each and every week i come here and all of you kiss her ass in hopes you could get higher in this forum. She is like all of you a sycophant, a tapeworm, a leech. She is a hero to all of you and your family's. A hero to all of you looking in awe at what she has created out of this Pokemon forum. You all cheer and glorify what she has accomplished like a bunch of Zombies, All trapped in her web of deceit as she makes rules and then breaks them like a Pharisee that she is.

I came here to the Pokemon Forum in hopes of becoming the best in the world at Pokemon. Now it is clear that behind the pretty Mod's, behind the Power Hungry Admin that there is no justice and no backing up their words which is why I am throwing an Open challenge to everyone on this forum to fight me on Pokemon and I will prove that I am the best in the world at what I do which is destroy hypocrites.

And once im through taking out all the people of this forum, I am taking down Twizzy in a 6 on 6 pokemon battle.

And then and only then I will have Saved myself from all of you [/Jericho]
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: The Official Willy Bashing thread.   The Official Willy Bashing thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:04 am

Quote :
And once im through taking out all the people of this forum, I am taking down Twizzy in a 6 on 6 pokemon battle.
I'm sorry that made me laugh so hard. You won't gain respect or make anyone of us feel like losers just be cause we lost in a game. No offense, but you truly sound like a loser.
Most people who play pokemon I know don't sit at home going "OMFG THESE F@GTARDS MADE ME ANGRY! I'LL SHOW THEM BY BEATING THEM IN A POKEMON BATTLE, ONCE I WIN NO ONE WILL MOCK ME! MY STRONG POKEMON WILL DESTROY THEM!!".
That's basically what you're doing right now.

Also I don't kiss Twizdid's ass.
I don't kiss anyone's ass, I don't glorify or make her special because she's the admin. We're friends and we've been from from forever ago. To be honest, twizdid isn't the best "Pokemon trainer", she's pretty bad actually. Also I'm not part of her zombies, she rarely posts here because of her inaccessibility. Your "poetry" was racist, adult oriented, and I'm sure it broke the forum's rules. Also what do you mean destroy hypocrites? I'm unsure that you even know what that word means. If you want to attack someone you need good reason to do so. Calling her a "tape worm, sycophant, and a leech" with having any evidence to back yourr statement up is retarded.

Quote :
You see you all have chosen me, to attack and violate without any purpose what i did for this forum will no go unnoticed.
What do you mean chosen you? You posted your foul rap that, as I posted above, probably went against the PG rule of this forum. People didn't gang up and attacked you, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Quote :
You all are cowards and tapeworms leeching off one another to make your life seem important but in the end you all know that the only way you can be closer to greatness is to get into a gang and attack someone when they make a slight mistake.
I've never seen someone leech of another in this forum. Also I don't need this forum to make my life seem important, I already know it is. I was perfectly happy even before I (re)found Twizdid and found this forum. If I'm not mistaken, no one forced you to come online, you could have just poofed out and no one would have cared. Instead you choose to make a fool of yourself.

Quote :
All trapped in her web of deceit as she makes rules and then breaks them like a Pharisee that she is.
What web of deceit? What has twizdid lied to us about? IS she going to change her personality just so you can feel strong, accomplished, or better then all of us, no she isn;t.

Willy my mom past away three weeks ago at the age of 43.
She told me she's going to work and she'll be home later to see me, but she died that morning on her way to work. My dad was driving her to work, and he got sent to the ER and is currently in the hospital. My parents didn't have any type of insurance so we're getting flooded with bills, and later my dad's hospital bills will be huge. We're going through foreclosure because we can't pay for our mortgages any more. We might even have to file for bankruptcy, seeing that my mom made 10x more than my dad and payed for all our bills.

I can't believe you're getting so worked up over what people have to say to you on the Internet, other people have far more problems then that. Last words, grow up.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: The Official Willy Bashing thread.   The Official Willy Bashing thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:20 am

Though this is locked to normal members, I feel the need to say this.

I never said I was the best trainer, the best admin.
I'm probably the worst of both.
I'm unaware of anyone "Kissing my ass.".

All I am is a 12 year old kid that knows how to run a forum,
and has enough patience to.

I've never "hated on you".
I pointed out a joke in your name to everyone else that doesn't know australian slang.

I don't see your problem.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

PostSubject: Re: The Official Willy Bashing thread.   The Official Willy Bashing thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:57 am

Id like to say something too.

Willy, wth is your problem? Seriously, some people make some innocent jokes, and you go psycho? No. Wrong. And then that... that horriffically stupid thing you called a poem... and you were serious about it... I dont understand you dude, I really dont. But coming on here and acting like a pre-teen (No offense Twizzy) and whining like a baby is really not cool... neither is making threats over the internet. Its not like you can prove it.

Also, about you being the "Ultimate trainer" thing, get over yourself bro. Like anyone really gives a crap. But for informations sake, I can tell you you are nowhere near any of the "best" trainers... and im sorry, pokemon is cool an all, but threatening to prove your better than someone by beating them in Pokemon is just sad....
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

PostSubject: Re: The Official Willy Bashing thread.   The Official Willy Bashing thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:52 pm

My turn.

Willy, you've just made yourself even more hated and idiotic than you already were. You think that beating Twiz, who even admits she's not that good at Pokemon, will let you say whatever you please? The world doesn't spin like that.

But I will give you some credit. I have never seen someone use the word "tapeworm" as an insult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Willy Bashing thread.   The Official Willy Bashing thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Willy Bashing thread.
Page 1 of 1