PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? Empty
PostSubject: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:16 am

Yes, this thread is for emerald only. As the title states, how many Frontier Symbols have you earned, both gold and silver? While I lost motivation halfway through, I have silver symbols for every area, and a gold for the Battle Factory and Battle Palace. For my old playthrough, I had the Battle Arena and Battle Dome gold symbols too, so effectively I earned four - I just need to re-earn two of them.. DX
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:20 am

before i got rid of my Emerald i had 4 Silver and 1 Gold.

Gold was the Pike(I mastered that place) and the Silvers were:
Tower, Arena, Factory, Dome
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:33 am

The Pike is definatly the easiest place, because it's so relient on luck.. My luck always cuts short around the 9th challenge. -.-; Bad luck, I guess.

The Factory is by far the hardest place.. Getting a gold symbol there was annoying, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:43 am

no way Palace has to be the hardest. pokes fight without orders. way hard to win there
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Well, with the right natures, the Palace is actually very easy. Beat it on my first go with the right natures. ..It's just a pain in the arse in order to breed and EV train entirely new pokes. With the wrong natures though, it certainly can be insanely hard. For example, a modest nature on a sp. atker makes them dislike offensive moves, so even if it improves the right stat, it's a terrible nature for the Palace.

You also can't use run of the mill moves.. you need the maximum amount of type coverage on one attacker, but no moves with bad coverage. For example, putting an Ice move on Latios(ice beam)is a bad idea, since Surf covers more super effectively, and is generally better for dealing with steel types, Latios' number 1 enemy, than Ice Beam.

It's not hard, you just need to think differently, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:39 am

Those are after Elite four right?
I forgot about this game, and I'm still training to get all Pokes same lvl and strong enough to beat the Elite, so meh.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 am

no the Battle Fronteir, which is unlocked after you beat the elite 4
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:13 pm

Ya, as Shadow said, the battle frontier is unlocked after beating the E4. The battle frontier is actually an island though, modified to be a competitive battler's paradise. It has 7 different facilities you can battle at, which are all very unique in terms of rules and "limitations". If you want more info, check out Bulbapedia.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Battle_Frontier_%28Hoenn%29
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 am

Yeah, I know what you mean now. When I bought the game used, battle frontier was unlocked. I played it for a bit, then made my own savegame/file/whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?   How many Frontier Symbols have you earned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many Frontier Symbols have you earned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Pokemon games :: Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald-
Jump to: