PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First new member, reporting!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

First new member, reporting! Empty
PostSubject: First new member, reporting!   First new member, reporting! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:20 am

Yo, looks like I'm the first new member, eh? Yes, it's SSBfreakCK from Wiichat, Twizdid. Very Happy Decided to join and hopefully help the forum prosper. Anyways, I'm just your average poke freak. I'm also a "competitive battler" though, so I like to think I'm close to being an expert in that field. If anyone needs some battling advice, feel free to come to me! Very Happy

If you're wondering, this username of mine is a direct referrence to Arceus, nothing to do with being the first new member, actually. Laughing Anyhow, goodluck with the forum! Very Happy

Last edited by TheOriginalOne-CK on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: First new member, reporting!   First new member, reporting! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:44 am

Well, welcome!
If you advertise I'll probably give you a mod spot ^_^

Oh, and by the way,
that blue is too hard to read.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: First new member, reporting!   First new member, reporting! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:51 am

Oh.. the blue's too hard to read? Bleh, sorry about that. I'll just stick to regular post color then, sorry. I'll go run back to my threads and change the colors. Hahah, the mod spot would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: First new member, reporting!   First new member, reporting! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:57 am

Yeah, sorry about that.
If you get... Hm, 3 members minimum to join, You'll get either Junior mod or Mod, dunno which atm though.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First new member, reporting!   First new member, reporting! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First new member, reporting!
Page 1 of 1