PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 am

I figured it was only a matter of time before one was created, so I decided to go ahead and make it.

As the title says, this is the official Fire Red/Leaf Green help thread; Bring any questions you have about the game here, and the other members, along with myself, will do our best to help.
Back to top Go down
Espmaster1

Male Posts : 15
Mood : Fine
Something random : KUNG FU SCATMAN!
PokeCoins : 49

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:50 am

Which is an overall better Pokemon? Mr. Mime or Kadabra?
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Kadabra, definately. He, and his epic evolution, can kill things very easily.

Mr. Mime, on the other hand, is only good for setting up screens, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:28 pm

I prefer Mime over Kadabra though simply bc Mime is less used.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Storm wrote:
I prefer Mime over Kadabra though simply bc Mime is less used.

Which instantly shows a point; Kadabra is better. Kadabra has higher speed and Sp. atk, making it a better special attacker. Mime has some great Special Defense, though, and if you want something that can use support moves too (screens, safeguard, baton pass, etc), Mime is the go-to for that. Kadabra is generally better though; and it's evolution is way better than Mime could ever be. If you can trade a Kadabra to get it evolve, it'l prove more useful than any Mr. Mime, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

I know that. But as you also know, I prefer to take the road less traveled, so to speak. lol. Alakazam ripped the shit out of everything in the first gen of Pkmn games. If you had an Alakazam, or just a Kadabra at your side, all the gyms were toast.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:34 pm

This isn't first gen, now is it. Razz

Psychics were overpowered, back in the day. Mewtwo >>>>>>> Everything else.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Ah, but in terms of non legendary pokes, Alakazam raped all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread   The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Fire Red/Leaf Green Help Thread
Page 1 of 1