PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mewtwo Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Fox

Male Posts : 144
Mood : Superior
Something random : Murkrow=GOD
PokeCoins : 454

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:48 am

I still consider Mewtwo god of pokemon. Arceus can suck a prominent appendage.
Who else would be ecstatic to hear a Mewtwo event or future game with Mewtwo as a storyline legendary?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiichat.com
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Clones can't be gods. ;D

As long as it's a GSC remake, I'm game for it. Otherwise I'd still buy it, though. Lol.

I wouldn't be suprised if there was a Mewtwo event in the future. There are obviously more priorities such as Arceus ( Very Happy ), but it's certainly possible. There was that Deoxys gamestop event, after all; perhaps Mewtwo in due time.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:41 pm

True. Mewtwo could make a comeback. And yea, that poke was God, clone or not.
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 am

Either they be Gods or Clones, all Pokemon will still fall to the epicness of the Master Ball.

But that doesn't mean they can't still kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 am

Dal wrote:
Either they be Gods or Clones, all Pokemon will still fall to the epicness of the Master Ball.

All too true... lol.

Now, that raises a question. How in god's name can Arceus even be captured? Must be a literal godsend; Arceus must want to be captured, lol. Mewtwo could probably just bust the masterball open with psychic too.
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:05 am

Quote :
All too true... lol.

Now, that raises a question. How in god's name can Arceus even be captured? Must be a literal godsend; Arceus must want to be captured, lol. Mewtwo could probably just bust the masterball open with psychic too.
Well, apparently, who/whatever created the Master Ball must've been far beyond Arceus.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:12 am

Perhaps the Silph Co. owner is Arceus in disguise?!

... No, the masterball is just a broken mechanic in the game, simply put. It shouldn't even exist; although I'm definatly not complaining. Catching good IV'd legendaries without cloned masterballs would be hell.

Hmmm... that raises a question, does the Masterball exist in the anime?
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:13 am

I don't believe it does. However, I haven't watched the new series, nor the one before that, so I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Fox

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 am

So...catching god is tantamount to controlling god.
Mewtwo is still superior. Cmon. A genetically created version of a pokemon that is basically the primordial ooze of pokemon. Mewtwo is the best of both worlds. The next gen needs to have him in the story. Prof. Oak leads you to the birds. He can be in a lab somewhere, being experemented on by Team ROCKET (not any of these stupid new "teams")
<33333 Mewtwo
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Arceus created Mew, though. >.>;

Depends on what you mean by superior, too. In terms of movepool, movesets, utility, and base stat total, ... no.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Fox

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:03 am

When it comes right down to battling, Arceus can't do much to stop a timid specs Mewtwo. Tbolt/IceBeam/Psychic/HPGround
Also, there is no proof Arceus created Mew. We only know Arceus presides over Pokemon life, not created. And Arceus' stats are even 120s, but 120 isnt insane. 170 is insane.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Well, as stated in the Canalave library books, Arceus was the first pokemon to ever exist; it existed before the universe itself. Arceus created everything, he is "god" after all. It's pretty hard to deny Arceus was there before Mew.

More importantly, Mew actually didn't come along 2nd or even 3rd. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina came next, and then the Lake Trio; Heatran might be next in line as stated by NPCs, but from there on we can't confirm anything. My thoughts are that the most important legendaries, i.e. Groudon, Kyogre, Heatran, etc. came before Mew. Then Mew came into being and thus, began branching off into new species.

An interesting thing to note is that someone's shown me a chart from the anime of pokemon descendants with Mew on top, and I think a few legendary pokemon were actually below Mew. Notably, Ho-Oh and Lugia, if my memory serves correctly. The RSE trio wasn't on the list though, which makes me presume that they came even before Mew; considering they helped shape the entire world, it would make sense some legendary pokemon came before Mew.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:49 am

i've seen a few Poke-evolutionary lines myself. ever since the discover of Arceus it seems to go like this:
Arceus
Dialga & Palkia & Giratina(plus his reverse world)
Groudon & Kyogre & Rayquaza
Lugia & Ho-oh
3 birds & 3 dogs
Lake trio
Mew & Celebi
Jirachi
Deoxsys
Cressalia & Darkrai
Heatran
Regigigas
Regi-Ice & Rock & Steel
all others then come from Mew
Mewtwo is cloned
Porygon family is 'manufactured'

thats how some i find put it.

as for the Mewtwo discussion, he's cool but i wouldn't say he's all that
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:18 am

Mewtwo is badass. Its strange how the pkmn story seems to get more intricate with each generation, yea? Like, look at shadows chart. Nearly all the "newly discovered/invented" pokemon are at the tops of the list. I just found it a little strange that those who came last were actually there first.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Actually, the Lake Trio was stated in either the Canalave library or on the plates (maybe both) that they came right after the Dragon trio, so they'd be before the RSE trio. Most of that seems right, though.

However, another nitpick is the legendary dogs; legend says they were created when the brass tower burned down in Ecruteak, meaning humans would have to of been advanced as a species to of had the tower existing at that point. I can't remember the timeline, might of been 50-100 years before present day GSC storyline, but they're definatly some of the last legendaries to come into existence. I'd say the only legend that comes after them would be Mewtwo.

I also have two more nitpicks; Deoxys was said that it is a virus from space, right? It's dex entries say it was created right when it was exposed to earth's atmousphere. This can be taken multiple ways, but if you're counting it the way I'm thinking, Deoxys wasn't created until he impacted the earth. Considering he's a 3rd gen pokemon, he might be considered the last legendary to come into existence.

I think the Mew/Celebi thing is debatable, too. I'm personally for Mew being before Celebi and the rest. Not really any conclusive evidence, but you'd think Celebi evolved from Mew.

Oh, I forgot something. The 3 legendary birds should come after Ho-Oh and Lugia, right? It makes more sense that way, considering they're basically the ultimate legendary birds, more or less the most ancient ones. On that anime chart I described earlier, Ho-Oh and Lugia came after Mew; this means they were evolved from Mew. So Mew would be higher up on the list.

ANOTHER nitpick I have is entirely theorizable, but plausible. Do you know what a Golem is? Basically, innanimate matter turned to life; this is what all 4 of the Regis are. Basically, they were created through magical means. These leaves two options; either Arceus created them and they'd be high up on the list (higher than Mew, there's no way Mew could have made the Regis), or they were human made in ancient times through "dark magic", which a Golem is typically described to be made as. I'm for the latter case, so they'd probably be after nearly all legendaries, but before the legendary dogs.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:44 pm

heh, whatever.

i just posted the most common list i see. and if you notice the 3 birds are right after Ho-oh and Lugia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mewtwo Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mewtwo Discussion   Mewtwo Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mewtwo Discussion
Page 1 of 1