PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FR/LG Difficulty

Go down 
+2
Storm
Fox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Fox

Male Posts : 144
Mood : Superior
Something random : Murkrow=GOD
PokeCoins : 454

FR/LG Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: FR/LG Difficulty   FR/LG Difficulty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 am

I dunno why but I consider these the hardest GBA Pokemon titles out there. The E4 raped me. You guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiichat.com
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

FR/LG Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Difficulty   FR/LG Difficulty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:22 pm

I agree. Its not only the Elite Fours increasing level and power gain each time you fight them, but it seems the AI is much higher in this game.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

FR/LG Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Difficulty   FR/LG Difficulty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:19 pm

the E4 only increases once storm.

stupid E4, i didn't know they increased at first so i ran in again for more levels. OHKO my entire team
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

FR/LG Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Difficulty   FR/LG Difficulty I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Lol, the exact same happened to me, Shadow. Good thing I saved previously. When I saw Lorelei's new levels, I was just going "WTF?" in my mind. I got wiped out. Laughing

The same thing nearly happened in Platinum. It's a good thing I traded over a few things, otherwise a single Scyther at lv. 84 wouldn't of done it alone.
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

FR/LG Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Difficulty   FR/LG Difficulty I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:58 am

The E4 wasn't so hard on the first try. My team was underleveled and still beat them.

The second time, however... I don't quite remember. I probably did the same thing as you guys, though. :/
Back to top Go down
IrOnY
IrOnY

Mood : I love my girlfriend =]
Something random : ...........tacos
PokeCoins : 65

FR/LG Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Difficulty   FR/LG Difficulty I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:28 am

I loved the challenge from these games. I always ended up stocking uo big time on revives and full heals to restore my party Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FR/LG Difficulty Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR/LG Difficulty   FR/LG Difficulty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR/LG Difficulty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Pokemon games :: LeafGreen/FireRed-
Jump to: