PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life sucks.

Go down 
+2
Splash_King
Storm
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:30 am

I am so f**king angry.... I am truly about to blow my f**king top.... Make sure you guys call when I get sent to prison for homicide. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 am

Yes, life does suck. Life's a bitch, as I always say...

What's got you so infuriated, though?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 am

Heh... Heheh... I caught my girlfriend.... in bed with my best friend.... and then we had a little... how do you say it... altercation.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:27 am

... Eck... I know how that feels. Crushing, ain't it... I can certainly sympathize with all that anger. The world's filled with betrayal, both in love and war... yeah?

I'm know a douche for saying this, but what's done is done, ... no? Screw the b**ch and continue on to the future. I know you're wise enough to know the past is for idiots, yeah? Let your anger run it's course, settle things with those two, and get on with life. I remember you saying something along the lines of forgetting about the past, after all.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 am

Oh, I did. Im done with her, an I f**ked him up. Not too badly though, according to anyone who asks he got in a "car accident." Im smart enough to know. I made sure I didnt break any bones nor cause any internal wounds, just gave him a nice, wholesome ass whuppin.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:47 am

Good. The douche deserved it. He deserves broken s**t, but then again, you wouldn't want possible assault charges because someone suspects it.

Commiting a crime, small or large, isn't easy these days...
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:57 am

Tell me about it. I stuck to gut shots, and object beatings. Leaving a bruise from a fist is not too prudent to a pending investigation of battery... So objects leave the door a little more open. I did mess up a bit though, bc I fractured three of his teeth. that was the initial anger shot when I just punched him in the face, after that is when I regained control, cuz it felt good.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:28 am

when i found out my girl left me, i would have beat the living s*** out of him, but one thing stopped me.
he was captain of the football team and we were close to state. i ruin him and the whole school would've killed me. so sadly i've had to deal without the murder i was planning. its been 3 months and i'm still f***ing pissed. Mad
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:41 pm

... Wow, that's an incredibly gay situation... Getting your girl stolen away, and you can't do shit about it. I wouldn't be able to stand sh*t if that'd happen to me, I hate not being able to do absolutely anything, especially in an important situation like that.

That should be over with by now, though, right? Confront the d**k about it if you havn't already, then, leaving junk like that unchecked is just wrong. ... Ofcourse, don't hang onto the past once that's been done. See my semi-last post.

Everywhere I go, I'm always hearing of someone abandoning another... another reason why this world is sh*t. People have no damn loyalty, anymore. You can barely trust anyone truly.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Aint that the truth of it. It should be how it was back in the day, when you were judged by how loyal you were and how keeping your word defined you as a person.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:40 pm

TheOriginalOne-CK wrote:
... Wow, that's an incredibly gay situation... Getting your girl stolen away, and you can't do shit about it. I wouldn't be able to stand sh*t if that'd happen to me, I hate not being able to do absolutely anything, especially in an important situation like that.

That should be over with by now, though, right? Confront the d**k about it if you havn't already, then, leaving junk like that unchecked is just wrong. ... Ofcourse, don't hang onto the past once that's been done. See my semi-last post.

Everywhere I go, I'm always hearing of someone abandoning another... another reason why this world is sh*t. People have no damn loyalty, anymore. You can barely trust anyone truly.
school was the only time i even saw his ugly face. both of us graduated and i have no idea where he lives. i can't kill him cause i can't find him
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:56 pm

......Are all guys like this? Remind me never to cheat on my Bf or leave him unless I want to get beat up.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Noone said they attacked their girlfriends. Just the scamming bastards who cheated with them. Besides, you shouldnt cheat on anyone anyways.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:12 am

Gbj153 wrote:
......Are all guys like this? Remind me never to cheat on my Bf or leave him unless I want to get beat up.

Lol no. Somehow, the "extremists" have found their way to Pokechat, you could say. lol! It really depends on the relationship's situation, and the people in it, though. A lot of dudes are just, possessive/violent, not all.

In short, be careful who you date; not to discourage you or anything. I'm sure I don't need to tell you to be catious. Not everyone's a violent jerk, you just need to watch out for them, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:18 am

Hey, im not a violent jerk, but I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:24 am

No, you're not a jerk. But you're violent. Razz
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 am

i know. Big difference though. I had a reason to be violent. Its kinda common sense. Bulls are violent, but they dont really freak out until someone ties a rope around their nuts. lol.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:29 am

Violence is violence either way, my friend. It's either you are, or you aren't. Razz
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:33 am

Yea. Im violent, but im not crazy. Its not like I go roughing people up all the time. Actually, im usually pretty mellow. Bc of my size, its not like I need to go around proving myself all the time. People know.

I suppose one could call it justified violence?
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:41 am

Violence can't be justified, IMO.

But yeah, that was my point. You're vilolent, not psychopathic. lol! Considering how terrible this world can be, causing violence is one of the lesser crimes. It's not like violence will ever cease to exist, after all.
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:43 am

Anyways, Storm don't do something that you might regret later on. Hope things get better.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 am

I dont regret it. My best friend of 8 years slept with my girlfriend. Correct me if im wrong, but that is absolute bull shit.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:06 am

Agreed. Having a close friend betray you like that is f**ked up, yeah? Trust is a sort of sacred bond, breaking something like that means you're a complete and utter douche. None the less if you've been good friends with someone for eight years. He got what he deserved.

I sound hypocritic, don't I. lol! Violence can't be justified, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be applied as payback.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 am

lolz. A little bit CK.

Acutually, in the old west, violence was the only way to justify things. lolz. I take after Clint Eastwood. lolz. Speaking of which, Gran Torino was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:26 am

By what I said in my previous post.
I mean don't F*ck him up too much so you'll go to jail and/or get sued. :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life sucks.   Life sucks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life sucks.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Off-topic forum :: Real-Life-
Jump to: