PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Girl....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 pm

This girl is amazing. She is my world, my everything. I cant stand not being with her. I dont even think about or give the slightest glance to other girls anymore. She is on my mind all the time. 24-7. I dont eat, sleep, walk, talk, or act without giving her thought. If I were not able to talk to her for a full day, I would probably go insane. No joke. Thank god for phones. I pretend to be calm and peaceful when I see her with other guys, even happy, but in my hearth, it drives me crazy. All I want is for her to be as happy as possible, but I want to be the one to make her that happy. I want the chance to prove myself and give her everything I can give. She is simple, and complicated at the same time. She is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen and her image will never ever leave my mind. She is the most intelligent, beautiful, and fun person in the world.

Noone else even measures within a fraction of her. She is not one in a million, she is the only one. When I am with her, I feel a true happiness that I have never felt before... one that I did not think I was capable of feeling. She is perfect in every way... from her head down to her toes... from the ends of her beautiful dark hair to the tips of her toes. She is so special to me, and she is completely perfect. I have never felt so strongly about anyone before. We may have only known each other for a short time, but it seems to me like I have known her forever. We have so much in common its crazy... we already seem to finish each others sentences and jinx each other frequently. She is the best, most wonderful person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and befriending. She is completely perfect.

Question is... What do I call this? Where do I go from here?
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 am

That's really sweet ;D
Any girl would like to hear those words about themselves.

Don't quite understand your questions though, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:05 am

Yea well... im not gettin soft or anything just... Idk, this girl is amazing...
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

Male Posts : 78
Something random : FORUM HEEL
PokeCoins : 248

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 am

Storm wrote:
This girl is amazing. She is my world, my everything. I cant stand not being with her. I dont even think about or give the slightest glance to other girls anymore. She is on my mind all the time. 24-7. I dont eat, sleep, walk, talk, or act without giving her thought. If I were not able to talk to her for a full day, I would probably go insane. No joke. Thank god for phones. I pretend to be calm and peaceful when I see her with other guys, even happy, but in my hearth, it drives me crazy. All I want is for her to be as happy as possible, but I want to be the one to make her that happy. I want the chance to prove myself and give her everything I can give. She is simple, and complicated at the same time. She is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen and her image will never ever leave my mind. She is the most intelligent, beautiful, and fun person in the world.

Noone else even measures within a fraction of her. She is not one in a million, she is the only one. When I am with her, I feel a true happiness that I have never felt before... one that I did not think I was capable of feeling. She is perfect in every way... from her head down to her toes... from the ends of her beautiful dark hair to the tips of her toes. She is so special to me, and she is completely perfect. I have never felt so strongly about anyone before. We may have only known each other for a short time, but it seems to me like I have known her forever. We have so much in common its crazy... we already seem to finish each others sentences and jinx each other frequently. She is the best, most wonderful person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and befriending. She is completely perfect.

Question is... What do I call this? Where do I go from here?

What you wrote just there...thats how i feel for my girlfriend like exactly like you put it.

What do you call this? My friend.....You can call this love *ignoring the other thread for now*
What you need to do is build it up like i did. How i got my girl was months and months of build up and talking on the phone (though you may not be patient so just speed it up). Dont do it too fast or things could stuff up. The girls like the mystery and suspense so if your good just build up suspense between you two and in the end you will get her. Thats Guaranteed.
It has the Willy Sign of Approval.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:47 am

Its crazy bro... im goin out with her now. Yea I know, i move fast, but the Storm waits for noone. lol.

She really is the greatest... I wrote some more stuff about her an i think im gonna poost it now.

When I see her smile, its like feeling the warmth of the sun after the darkest night. Its indescribable. The sensation, the feeling of true happiness that has escaped my grasp for so long since the incidents with my mother. When I look into her eyes, I see the true meaning life. As calm as the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean, and as active as the fiery core of the Earth at the same time. I see peace and adventure... Tranquility and a lust for greatness... But she already has that greatness in her own perfection.

Her skin is softer than silk, tanned to perfection due to her efforts. Softer than any material known to man. Her hair is dark, but it brightens my day. Wet or dry, it does the impossible. It actually adds to her perfection. In her face are all these things I have described. And looking in her face, the ability to catch a glance at her gorgeous smile, to see the beautiful curvature of her hair, to catch merely a scent of the perfect pheremone she exudes, its greater than any other of life's promises. The world doesnt deserve such riches.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:24 am

Needz moar poetry.

But on a more serious note... I usually face palm at this stuff, but, meh. I used to act like a love-struck idiot too, so I won't be loling.

Poetry is still win, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:40 am

I usually do too CK but... Idk man... Maybe I wanna act like an idiot... lol
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 am

=D

Sorry....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Girl.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Girl....   My Girl.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Girl....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Off-topic forum :: Real-Life-
Jump to: