PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What pokemon do you hate?

Go down 
+2
Shadow*91
Splash_King
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

What pokemon do you hate? Empty
PostSubject: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:59 am

In order to vent my never ending anger towards a certain pokemon, I created this thread! :D Post about the pokemon you hate, and especially why. I'll start things off, ofcourse.

Bidoof. I mean, come on. What kind of stupid beaver THING is a Bidoof? It looks like an idiot, seriously. Worst pokemon ever. I hate bidoof. -.- Look at it for yourself.

https://media.photobucket.com/image/bidoof/GAMEFREAK005/Bidoof.gif?o=15

HOWEVER, I also hate the worst Dragon type ever. Shadow should know the story.. Who, do I hate, you ask? GIBLE! GRAGH! Gible looks even stupider than Bidoof! I hate it more than anything. But even if it looks sort of.. dumb, that's not why I hate it. The reason I hate it, is...

Way back when while I was still a poke-n00b, I was trying to complete my Sinnoh dex. And ofcourse, Gible is nowhere to be found. I never fought a trainer that had one, and obviously never found a wild one. So, I know Gible exists, but I don't know where. So I go looking in a few remote places. Wasted about an hour for.. nothing! So I ask my friends for help. They say "that cave below cycling road I think?". Off I go under cycling road. So I spend a few minutes looking for Gible. Nothing. I go deeper into the cave, nothing. I go into another area of the cave, NOTHING. So, I wasted hours in the cave to find Gible.. Why didn't I find him?

Wrong cave! :D :D :D So I'm cursing at my friends for misleading me for hours, until one of them speaks up. He wasn't there when I asked for help, so he says.. "dude, you were looking in the wrong cave". I'm just pissed off at this point, nothing to say. So withdrawing my insane frustration and anger, I ask for him to show me where. So he leads me to the hidden-from-view cave under cycling road. I finally catch one. Woohoo, right?

NO! NO WOOHOO! I wasted hours because that stupid pokemon is in an annoying place. Argghhhh, darn you Gible! I hope you get eaten by Giratina. -.- ...And that is the sad story, of why I hate Gible. Ahem.. go ahead and post now. >_> [/rant]
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:02 am

but Gible is so awsome! Laughing

i hate Unown. so f***ing useless
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:06 am

Shadow.. stare this.. THING.. in the face, and think, "I don't hate you". You can't do it, can you!?! DX

https://media.photobucket.com/image/gible/Conkiko/gible-2.png?o=14

Lol. Unown is pretty stupid. Atleast you can spell out "amusing" things with them though, or get the letter ball seals. But otherwise, yeah.. they are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:09 am

it makes me laugh and my girlfriends first reaction to gible is and i quote:

"ITS SO CUTE! I WANT ONE! GIMMIE ONE!"
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:14 am

... ... I'm alone in my hate towards Gible. DX God (Arceus) is taunting me. -.-
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:23 am

I. Hate. SHUCKLE. Son of a b*tch always annoys me with its freakin' defenses. ESPECIALLY in Gold, where I don't have too much Water types.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:27 am

Yeah, Shuckle is really annoying. Very lame bug type.. being weak to steel is annoying since steel moves are uncommon, but atleast the rock weakness let's it get "Sliced, by Stone Edge!". (yes, that's a PBR refference) But look on the bright side, atleast it's HP is absolutely pitiful, so those defenses aren't all that terrible. It does have 714 HP and 405 Def. and Sp. def, now does it? >.>;
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 am

Quote :
It does have 714 HP and 405 Def. and Sp. def, now does it? >.>;
Oh God, imagine if a Blissey got Shuckle's Defense stats.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:33 am

If Blissey had an evolution with Shuckle's defense stats, I'd crap myself. Right here, right now. Pokemon is officially BROKEN. DX
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:48 am

lol CK, i hate Gibble as well and it's evolutions.

HOW IS THIS THING a FREAKING DRAGON TYPE?! When i saw gibble i really thought the pokemon company is running out of good ideas Razz What is that suppose to be? a pirhana with princess leia cinnamon buns on it's head?! I hate gibble in everyway...It's the bidoof of dragons.

I hate Honchcrow. I just hate the way it looks....They could have made a better evolution for a cool pokemon like murkrow
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

Male Posts : 78
Something random : FORUM HEEL
PokeCoins : 248

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:11 am

I ****ing hate the nose rock monster.

Its what the **** serious, nintendo couldnt think of a better pokemon?

I MADE A POKEMON IN CLASS

Its a damn blunt pencil and it evolves into a 5B pencil and with the pen stone turns into a caligraphy pen and with the pacer stone it turns into a pacer.

Thats more creative than the ****ing nose one.

But i love that cute dragon pokemon its sooo cute Sad

MOD edit: Keep cursing to a minimum.

Response to Mod Edit: Oh i did, there were way more than that before hand

Last edited by bigwillly on Thu May 07, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Gbj153 wrote:
lol CK, i hate Gibble as well and it's evolutions.

Captain Falcon approves! Fellow Gible hater, you are win. Very Happy

bigwillly wrote:
But i love that cute dragon pokemon its sooo cute Sad

... Ya, it'l be real cute when it bites your **** off. Kill it while you cannnnn... Gible is evil, and you know it. DX

Probopass, is the thing you're thinking of, Willy. As I said before, I hate that retarded thing too. Nosepass, it's first form, is bad enough. But Probopass is just... uglier than a 400 pound woman who lives in the sewers, got ran over by a 16 wheeler, and was on crystal meth for a decade. [/exaggeration]

Probopass is by far the worst looking pokemon ever. ... I'll still hate Gible more than it, though.
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:03 am

lol i know how how nosepass evolves into a probopass
What pokemon do you hate? Untitled
glasses sprited by me Smile
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:09 am

I now really hate Garchomp. Cynthia's Garchomp, to be precise. That thing killed me so many times with its stupid Dragon Rush and Earthquake... RAGH.

Luckily, my new favorite Pokemon, Togekiss, got rid of it most of the time.
Back to top Go down
george210703

Male Posts : 3
Mood : random
Something random : I like cats!!!!!!!
PokeCoins : 9

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:23 pm

I don't like jumpluff it looks weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What pokemon do you hate?   What pokemon do you hate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What pokemon do you hate?
Page 1 of 1