PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regigigas event coming soon!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

Regigigas event coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Regigigas event coming soon!   Regigigas event coming soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:16 am

Yo poke fans in the US, the Diamond and Pearl Regigigas download event is coming soon! This is just a reminder, as well as an informer to anyone who doesn't know. If you're not sure what a pokemon event is, here's an explanation below. Anyone who knows should just skip the next two paragraphs. :P

A pokemon event is a place where Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum owners can go to a certain location and download the featured pokemon, free of charge. The pokemon given away is usual special in some ways, such as having a special ribbon, or being unobtainable otherwise, or even having moves they can't normally learn(like Darkrai with Spacial Rend AND Roar of Time. These event pokemon are extremely valuable in the pokemon community.

Also, events only happen for a fixed period of days/weeks, and not always in many locations. Once the event ends, there's no way of getting that pokemon given away besides trading, so attend the event when you can! It's easy and free, so there's no drawbacks.

Aaaanyways, onto the actual information, this Regigigas is special. When traded over to Platinum(which is released a day after the event ends), a special event occurs. Three new chambers are unlocked across Sinnoh, which each host one legendary - Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. Only this specific Regigigas will unlock the event and allow you to catch the three Regi's, making it very valuable. Here's the information known about the Regigigas.

Regigigas: Lv. 100, Holds a Custap Berry
ID No.: Most likely the date
OT: Most likely TRU
Ball: Cherish
Moveset:
Crush Grip
Iron Head
Icy Wind
Rock Slide

Yeah, the first lv. 100 given away at an event. Interesting, yeah? Too bad it's useless for battles.. Oh well. In terms of when the event happens, it begins this March in the US - March 8th! It lasts a very long time, all the way up to March 21st, so there's plenty of time to get Regigigas. But most importantly, this event is held at Toys R Us' nation wide, so if one is nearby, call them to see if they're participating in the event(they should be!). Anyways, discuss, ask questions, etc.

EDIT: Also, if anyone can't make the event or has missed any event for DP, I will supply them with that pokemon, free of charge. Whether you need that stupid Dragonite or a Darkrai, I'll be happy to be of service! :D

Last edited by TheOriginalOne-CK on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

PostSubject: Re: Regigigas event coming soon!   Regigigas event coming soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:31 am

could i get a clone off you CK for when i get platunum? nearest TRU is 100 miles away
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Regigigas event coming soon!   Regigigas event coming soon! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:35 am

100 miles? ... ... Ouch. Ofcourse, Shadow. Hell, you can get a Darkrai, Manaphy, and a Shaymin, free of charge. Considering you havn't had DP during those events, I'd gladly supply you with some pokes. :)
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

PostSubject: Re: Regigigas event coming soon!   Regigigas event coming soon! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:28 am

well i had one during the Manaphy event but didn't have a way there. then i lost my diamond shortly after
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Regigigas event coming soon!   Regigigas event coming soon! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:10 pm

To all those who can participate in the Regigigas event - remember! The event begins tomorrow! Due to my stupidity I forgot to mention the time of day the event will take places during the next two weeks, and that time should be 12 PM to 4PM, considering every single event has been that way whenever at Toys R Us. To all those who can't obtain the special 'Gigas, never fret. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'd be glad to supply anyone with a clone, free of charge! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
J
J

Male Posts : 132
Mood : The Grim Heaper
Something random : Daisukenojo
PokeCoins : 411

PostSubject: Re: Regigigas event coming soon!   Regigigas event coming soon! I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:11 am

Shadow*91 wrote:
could i get a clone off you CK for when i get platunum? nearest TRU is 100 miles away
Ditto, except I didn't even own the game at the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regigigas event coming soon!   Regigigas event coming soon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regigigas event coming soon!
Page 1 of 1