PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which One Did You Have?

Go down 
+2
Splash_King
Dal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

Which One Did You Have? Empty
PostSubject: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:06 am

...or, at least, play the most? I had Gold. I loved it as much as one 6 or 7-year-old boy could. Played it a lot on a camping trip, too. I probably beat it 5 times. Last thing I remember doing with it was training my level 96 Meganium.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:19 am

At first, I had gold. After awhile I got Silver since I wouldn't dare restart my game to play it over again - ever since then, I've been a legendary/item(especially masterballs, I hate using them)collecter.

Nowadays though, since I can't remember what happened to silver and my gold's busted, I've got both a new Gold and Crystal. Play Crystal the most, as those who followed my playthrough would know.
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:54 am

Hoorah. I got Silver at a place that was like a giant garage sale. How lucky. (Also at the place, I saw a number of fake games. Pokemon Perla, Green Diamond, Green, Red, Blue; ALL of them for the GBA)

But then I figured out my DS couldn't play it, so then I had to find my SP. Now I have to find its charger... :/
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:27 am

Fake pokemon games? At a garage sale?? How sad for the disappointed, ripped off kids.. Who the hell rips off a kid? -.-

Either way, congrats you found a silver, Dal.
Back to top Go down
daville425
daville425

PokeCoins : 20

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 am

Oh man what game well I had all off them. Crystal was the best
Back to top Go down
Fox
Fox

Male Posts : 144
Mood : Superior
Something random : Murkrow=GOD
PokeCoins : 454

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:58 am

Silver, then Gold after some time. Never owned Crystal, or Emerald for that matter.
Liked fighting "Ash".
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiichat.com
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 pm

... Red isn't Ash, Fox. He's Red; from the manga. I've read some stuff on Serebii indicating that Ash has nothing to do with Red. Infact, Ash himself was based off of Red. People always get it the wrong way, lol.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Fox

Male Posts : 144
Mood : Superior
Something random : Murkrow=GOD
PokeCoins : 454

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:08 am

Hence the "s.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiichat.com
bigwillly

Male Posts : 78
Something random : FORUM HEEL
PokeCoins : 248

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:56 am

I had both silver and Gold, Got them March 30 2000, which is my birthday at approx 8 pm.

Ah when i opened up my Gold version I was estatic, and then Silver was opened i legit poo'ed mah pants. It was so great. I played them both to hell and back, Over the borders of countrys. In long car trips. I miss those times, My silver was superior than the Gold but now they both have defective batteries iam not able to relive my excitment Sad
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Ah yes, all those good memories... Passing the time on long trips across the country by playing the wonderful GSC... Epicly good times. Smile

I also feel your pain though, willy... My Gold and Silver were loaded with rare and powerful pokes, as well as infinite memories. Sadly, both their batteries ran out after a few years; about 1-2 years ago, I'd sad. Luckily I have a new Yellow, Gold, and Crystal to replace them... But the memories will never be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
J
J

Male Posts : 132
Mood : The Grim Heaper
Something random : Daisukenojo
PokeCoins : 411

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:08 am

I have Crystal and Silver... On my Phone

Don't play either much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which One Did You Have?   Which One Did You Have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which One Did You Have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Pokemon games :: Silver/Gold/Crystal-
Jump to: