PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS2 Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Fox

Male Posts : 144
Mood : Superior
Something random : Murkrow=GOD
PokeCoins : 454

PS2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: PS2 Discussion   PS2 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:09 am

What are your fav. PS2 titles, yada yada.
Been zipping in and out of Disgaea 2 and Capcom vs SNK 2 recently. Looking for .hack// MUTATION and Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest with no luck.
Damn .hack games. Cant ever look for the one I'm looking for. 1, 3, and 4 don't help when I don't have 2...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiichat.com
Bodine

Male Posts : 51
Mood : Bodiney
Something random : McSex
PokeCoins : 171

PS2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 Discussion   PS2 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:49 pm

The Jak & Daxter series definately. I owned J&D, J2, J3, and JX.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PS2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 Discussion   PS2 Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Ah yes, Jak and Daxter... I never played one since I heard it being rather lackluster (or atleast, too much of a platformer), but I've rented two time and again, and own three. I play it from time to time; my best (and only good) file was deleted by my idiot friend, though. -.-; That jackass... Had every damn thing unlocked.

Call me bland, but the games I play most on my PS2 are Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. They're just brilliant games, the perfect beat 'em up for me, really. Even if the game's storyline seems built for a child, you can't deny the wonderful gameplay.

... I still dream of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + making the transition to english and being sold in the US... Anything that makes the game harder (considering how easy it is) creates an entire new game for me, and there is ofcourse, plenty of new features. Think of it how Platinum is to DP; but better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS2 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS2 Discussion   PS2 Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS2 Discussion
Page 1 of 1