PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wiichat Thread

Go down 
+4
Dal
Gbj153
Splash_King
Storm
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:35 pm

My only reason for creating this thread is because now, for some reason, I cannot get onto wiichat. It keeps bringing up "Go-Daddy.com", saying that the domain is now up for sale. Wtf is going on with it? Can anyone give me some answers, or is it just me that cannot get on?
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 pm

It's not you Storm; the unthinkable has happened. It seems i0n has purchased Wiichat exactly 3 years ago at GoDaddy.com, and his ownership/right to own Wiichat has now expired. I have no idea if i0n plans to renew his ownership over the domain, and even if he does, it may not be any time soon; or worse, Wiichat may never be the same.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Omfg..... He NEEEDS to repurchase it! Or one of us needs to! Our RP, mine and Shadows, Realms, it will all be lost, all of our hard work will be gone forever!!!! Mad:mad2:Mad
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:15 am

Not that I'm saying I don't Wiichat back, but I'm used to this kind of thing. There's no need to get worked up over it; we simply have to wait for the results. Whether or not they're favourable, life just rolls on. We lose everything over time, after all; perhaps Wiichat's time to be lost is now. [/pessimistic]
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:19 am

True... I already, somewhat, overreacted. I called the Go-daddy service about Wiichat, and, luckily, they have a 45 day grace period in which Ion can buy it back in the condition it was before.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 am

Ah, that's good to know. If he doesn't get sent e-mails about this though, someone needs to contact i0n ASAP. I'm pretty sure some of the mods have the power to do so, so as long as i0n doesn't just give up on Wiichat (considering the profit, I doubt he will), everything should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 am

Yea, im a hapy camper now. Chilled and grilled. Cooked, brewed, and ready to be served. Shaken, not stirred. a Freeze-dried, Tomato-fried, ice-cold ball of WHOOOOYA!

Sorry, George Carlin. Great man. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:02 am

lol if wiichat goes down......
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:03 am

Why is that funny? I dont think its funny. Nor do any of its members. Why is that funny?
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:08 am

Think of it as a nervous "oh shit..." lol, Storm. Y so srs?
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 am

Wait... but.. Wiichat's acting perfectly okay for me.

Make sure you guys go to http://www.wiichat.com/usercp.php and not http://www.wiichat.com/

That may help.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:15 am

Not working for me, Dal.

EDIT: I didn't know Dal was online. Mistook since I couldn't see the username... >.>; (Dark PC screen)

Last edited by TheOriginalOne-CK on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:15 am

@ Dal: I just clicked your link, brought me to Go Daddy. You sure yours is working?

@ CK: The Joker. Lulz. Idk... just stressful times. I just dont get why he thinks its funny...
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:25 am

Storm wrote:
@ CK: The Joker. Lulz. Idk... just stressful times. I just dont get why he thinks its funny...

True, stressful times. I never get unnerved by something as small as this, though. Wiichat's odds of returning are large. i0n may not be around 24/7, but he must check his email and such quite often.

... She, not he. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 am

Yup, Storm. It's working fine for me.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 am

Thats crazy Dal... I dont know why mines not working...

@ CK: I got other stressful stuff going on, but not the place. iOn should be checking e-mails... I am anxious to finish Realms...
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:36 am

Storm wrote:
@ CK: I got other stressful stuff going on, but not the place. iOn should be checking e-mails... I am anxious to finish Realms...

Ya, I know. I just meant in general for everyone.

... Dal you lucky douche. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:49 am

@storm : ya i mean it like "oh crap....."

@dal : how?! HOW?!!!! >_<
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:52 am

Woop, now it's not. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 am

it takes me about a hundred tries to get on. once i do it works fine. i had to leave for a quick minute so i mindlessly turned it off. at least you guys are getting GoDaddy, i'm getting a blank screen. DAMN YOU i0n!
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:10 am

You were able to get on? How?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:23 am

i just kept trying.
in fact after i made that post, i got on again. i did a few things but suddenly it broke down on me...again.

just keep trying, eventually it'll work
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:24 am

Like, just keep refreshing the page?
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:30 am

no. keep typing www.wiichat.com
if it doesn't work, type it again, and again. refreshing a different server with the same name gets the same failed result

P.S. i sent you a PM when it was working about Realms
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:32 am

Yea. Speaking of which, that was a hell of a post you made. Very good job indeed Shadow! I think you nailed the personalities perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wiichat Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wiichat Thread   The Wiichat Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wiichat Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next