PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Order - Sign Up thread

Go down 
+3
Twizdid
Storm
Shadow*91
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

The Order - Sign Up thread Empty
PostSubject: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:10 am

Welcome to The Order. First the story of this RP.

The year is 2045. The world looks like a peaceful and happy place. Everything seems perfect. All because of The Order.

Three decades ago a group of archaeologists discovered strange ruins in the mountains. The ruins were unlike any seen before. When the archeologists reached the central chamber, they found an ancient puzzle. Upon solving the puzzle, a great catastrophe occurred. The ruins rose into the air and glowed brightly. Ruins around the world did the same thing. Suddenly the world was full of strange floating ruins. Nobody knew what to do. Then it happened: the ruins all exploded.

They all exploded into multiple fragments all around the world. Wherever a fragment was, a strange anomaly occurred. Stranger still was now children around the world were being born with strange abilities, the likes of which no normal human could ever have. Scientists dubbed these powers as Ethos, and the people became known as Ethix. Soon the world was overrun by strange anomalies and criminal Ethix. Thats when they came. The Order.

The Order offered to fix the world. All they needed was complete control. The nations of the world agreed, not caring for any consequences. The Order then began their work. Within months nearly all the worlds ruin fragments were found and contained. And for the Ethix, they had a special solution, they fought fire with fire. The only thing effective against a super powered human was another, stronger super powered human. The Order was mostly comprised of Ethix that swore to help keep the peace. They fought and captured the criminal Ethix. Soon the world was made stable.

When everything was done, the Order offered to return the worlds control back to the seperate nations. However they refused. "The world is united." they said. "Everbody is peaceful." they said. "Please continue to rule." they said. So the Order continued to rule, keeping the peace and training new Ethix to control their powers.

Present day the world seems perfect, but looks can be decieving. The Order keeps the peace, mantains the world order. However happiness is only for those in the glorious cities. Those outside them are poor and lawless. Every criminal is captured and supposedly taken to a prison. In reality they are used for horrible expieraments. The people never get sick and never seem to suffer. The sick are quarantined, the ones that suffer are bribed. The Order trains Ethix people to use their powers. They only train recruits. All Ethix are forced to register their name and power or be arrested. Those in the Order either don't know of its horrors, or don't care.

The Order's perfect world is flawed but the public doesn't know it. Recently a group as stepped forth. They claim the Order is curropt and aim to topple it. The Order claims they are nothing more than lawless radicals that must be brought to justice. Well which side are you on?

Thats the basics of it. The Order on one side, the radicals on the other. Standard RP rules apply: No God-mod, No bunnying. Just make a character and have fun.
Also, everbody is allowed two characters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:37 am

stupid wii browser ran out of space for text.

The Ethos powers can be whatever you want. They can be from making a sword, to flying, to summoning a giant. Whatever you want as long as I don't deem it a god-mod. If your unsure then PM me about it first.

Have your sign ups in this format↓
Name:
Appearance:
Biography:
Personality:
Powers:

And here's my first sign-up

Name: Xenex Nejiru
Alliance: Leader of the Order
Appearance Xenex stands at 6 feet tall. He is very muscular and weighs only 200 pounds. He has strange white hair that he keeps tied in a ponytail. He has brown eyes and a tattoo of an eagle on his back. He wears a white jacket over a black shirt as well as white pants. He also has black tennis shoes and fingerless, white gloves.

Biography: Xenex was born to a wealthy family sometime after the Order took control. He was part of the generation that came during the wonderful peace the Order brought. He attended the finest schools and graduated from a university at the age of 18. He had discovered and mastered his Ethos ability well before that. After graduating he enrolled in the Order and quickly rose through the ranks. This was due to his unswerving alliegence and outstanding Ethos ability. When he discovered the horrible secrets of the Order he accepted and endorsed them, claiming they were noble sacrafices for the greater good. He was handpicked and made leader of the Order at age 26. He took the position with dignity and promised to lead for the just cause of peace. He is now 35, and when the radicals began there declerations he knew they were right. However to keep the peace he publicly denounced them and declared them enemies of the peace. He now leads the Order to crush the radicals.

Personality: Xenex is calm at all times and comes of as wise beyond his years. However he is merciless and brutal to those that oppose him. He usually spends his time aiding in the conduction of expieraments on the criminal Ethix the Order captures. This leads many to find him somewhat sadistic but he claims its all for science.

Powers: He is very strong due to his workout regiment. He's skilled in various forms of martial arts so he never has to use his power. As for what his power is, no one knows. As leader of the Order, he is the strongest of all members yet he hasn't released his power since he was promoted. All files on his power are locked and Those that have seen it were either killed or bribed to keep it secret. He hides his power so that if any ever fought him, they would have nothing to prepare against.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:22 am

Ummm..... Ok..... From the description, it sounded to me like Earth. Ill change it, but where does it take place? what is the planets history? You didnt really give much distinction other than The Order appearing and giving humanity a perfect world. Sounds like Earth to me. No bigge, just gimme some basic backround information so that I can include it in my SU
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:01 am

Name: Cyber Apparatus Project 001 (CAP-1 for short)

Alliance: Serves the highest bidder.

Appearance: His metallic skin has turned what was once the body of a man into a hideous simulacrum of the word. His skin itself is whiter than any form of the word pale, and the circuitry running beneath his skin can be clearly seen. All his limbs have been replaced with metal limbs. His right eyeball has been replaced with an infrared sensor, and his hairline is gone. Most of his cranium is made of metal now, with random spots of scalp still sprouting tufts of black hair.

Biography: CAP-1 was never born. At least, not that he can remember. He was created. He doesnt even have a name, as far as his databank is encrypted. The furthest his memory goes back is a day labeled in his CPU as "Emersion." His memory of that fateful day is broken and scattered, but from what he can access in his internal database is that he was a casualty of said incident. He had been a Battallion Commander for the (Unnamed Planet, UP for short) military. With more than 20 years in the field on multiple battlefronts and having over 12,000 successfully trained Combat Soldiers under his belt, he was a prize to the (UP). He had won multiple awards For both his bravery and his ferocity in combat.

On the day labeled in his memory circuits as "Emersion," he suffered a tragic accident. He had been on a reconnassaince mission in (UP), trying to save some bimbos who claimed they had found a Lost Civilization. During his excavation of the ruins, he found said civilians bodies had been burnt to a crisp by some unknown force. Then, the ground had started to shake, and the ruins of this "Lost Land" rose into the air. The Battallion Commander hesitated to retreat, but quickly started running when a smokey smell reached his nostrils.

He never stood a chance. His last memory of that day was the Ruins exploding like a bomb, blasting away his entire life.

He woke up some time later on an operating table. As he looked around, he could see that all of his limbs were encased by some metallic casing. He struggled to rise, but for some reason, his arms did not move, his legs did not twitch, he did not even feel the blade of the saw that a doctor was using to cut through his arm tissue. Suddenly, it all came back, the pain, the smoke, the fire.... and the blood. From his memory, he had not survived that explosion, and yet here he was, contemplating on the very though of it.

He looked back at the doctor who held the blade, but realized that their was no blood shooting from his tissue. Instead, sparks were scarring the floor and walls of the room, the harsh operating light blasting down on his eyes, eyes that had not opened for several weeks. He passed out, and returned to slumber, trying to escape the horror of reality in the blissfull ignorance that were his dreams.

When he woke again, he found that he seemed to be having a slight vision problem. With one eye, he could see clearly, the hospital walls and beds around him. With the other however, he was seeing a red version of the world. His vision was dark, and looked as though the world had been drenched in blood. He attempted to wipe off his eye, he was sure something must be covering it. But his arm would not respond to his command. His gaze showed him it was still constricted under the metallic plate. He summoned what strength he had and, to his great suprise, the plate ripped free, revealing his arm.

Thats what it should have revealed. He still had a shoulder blade, and half of a bicep, but where there should have been an attached elbow and tricep and forearm and hands, there was a metal elbow, a metal tricep, a metal forearm and a metal hand. He lifted what was left of his left arm into the air in front of his face and examined it. He stifled a cry inside his head. He then gently tapped his right eye, the one that was seeing red, with his metal forefinger. What he heard then would have caused terror in the normal human being. /he heard a sound, Clank. He tapped it twice more, Clank Clank.

His head swirled with anger and emotion. He grasped the doctor that had held the blade and with enormous strength pulled him in close. "What have you done to me!" he tried to say, but the voice he heard was not his. It was not the one he remembered. It was deeper, with a resonating sound of echoing metals, with a spark of static for a rougher noise. Its sound was compared to metal shreiking across the highway after a car crash.

"What have you done to me!" he cried out again in the new screeching noise that served as his voice. The doctor smiled and replied, "Exactly what you said to." His memory suddenly went blank, and he reached up towards his cranium with terror. It was metal as well. His mind shreiked as the doctor pressed a button on a handheld remote, a button that signaled the computer that had lain dormant within his skull to activate and serve as the half of his brain that had been burned away. His emotions flared as the CPU accessed sensors throughout his body, giving him touch and feel and all his senses back. His head jolted from side to side as it downloaded information, having restrictionless connection to all waves, internet and radio frequencies. He learned the knowledge of the world in less than a minute.

He was wrought with anger, and gasped for breath, but found he could not breathe. His lungs, heart, and burnt away trachea had been replaced by a vocabulator which acted as his new voice and a breathing apparatus which would continually pump blood and oxygen throughout his bloodstream forever. He could not stop it, he could not even slow it down.
He was unable to make any sort of breathing noise, only able to stifle sounds of moaning and incomprehensible words. He choked on air as what was left of his charred vocal chords vibrated with assistance from the vocabulator, giving his "voice" an even raspier sound.

He staggered off the table with his new legs, his metal legs, the legs which when he put pressure on would cut into what was left of his thighs for the rest of his life. His thighs attempted to bleed, but they could not. Tubes connected directly into his blood stream recycled old blood throughout his body, and would for the rest of his life. He was unable to bleed. If a gash or cut appeared on his body, specialized tubes forced the exact right amount of proteins and fibers needed to rebuild the tissue in a short time period. His chestplate was cold, and hard against his metal fingers. He attempted to cry, but he could no longer do that either. His tear ducts had been vaporized in the explosion, and could no longer produce water to cool his eyes. Even his eyelids themselves had burned away.

His one eye that still saw things normally had a special metal fixator that wrapped around his head and had wires running underneath his skin to keep the eye temperature cool. He no longer needed to blink. His other eye had been blown apart, and had been replaced by an infrared sensor and a microchip in place of the retina and temple. He came to find that his teeth had been shattered in the blast as well, but he could not touch them. Their was a cold mask in place of his mouth that had a tube running from it to his chest. He no longer needed to feed. He had circuits designed to recirculate the energies in his body for continuos use forever. If he ever ran out, all he needed to do was charge his battery.

With such little need to live and all of life's trivial tasks removed for him, he came to realize that there was no point for him to go on. But he could not kill himself. Shortly after he broke out of the Doctor's office he had tried attempting suicide, but failed miserably when he found no material capable of penetrating his metal shell. Even shooting himself point blank, the circuits would simply reconstruct the tissue and he would be alive to endure all the pain. All the sorrow. All the sadness within his shell. He was alone.

After a few years went by, he begin utilizing his talents. He became an assassin. But he was a very unique type of assassin. In addition to a high wage for his services, he was paid in human body parts. Healthy human tissue that he could forge with himself to make himself stronger and sustain life within his metal prison. Each time he gets human tissue and suckles it into his body, his own strength builds. He cannot grow taller, he cannot gain weight, and he cannot eat anything other than flesh. When he does feast, the shield covering his mouth lowers itself, revealing a dark hole where his mouth once was. A tube then comes out of the hole and pours an acidic compound over said "food." Then the remains are sucked into his core via the tube.

Now, he works for noone. He commands no armies.

His talents go to the highest bidder.

Personality: CAP-1 has no true personality anymore. His brain that was once human is void of emotion, and the half of his brain that is a supercomputer has taken over. The machines influence is complete, and very maniacal. His speech has taken a wild turn as well, where in the beginning of this Cyborg mutation he was still recognizable as once being a human do to his verbal communication style. Now, the machine in his head has taken over, and speaks from its own artificial mind, dubbing what use to be the modern English language as "Slang." He talks now with perfect vocabulary, along with titling his sentances before he speaks. Now, his social persona only lives for one thing: To satisfy the machines lust for completion.

Powers: CAP-1's body itself is a power. He has no hidden strengths, no superhuman feats and no Ethos. His strength is the fact that he is machine, and his armor cannot be penetrated by any known material. The fact that he was constructed after the Ethos were discovered is no hinderence to him either. The metal that encases his body is lined with material that is resistant to Ethos energy. It is called "Synthflesh." It is like a second skin, a coccune if you will, that shields him from the damaging effects of Ethos. The fact that he is a machine means that he is also very very strong. This aids him greatly in his assassination missions and in normal fights. He has a custom made Sniper Rifle. The brand is Aratech SD signature series velocity calibrating Rifle with a Tri-Light synth-scope, meaning it can track by movement in addition to sight. It is also equipped with Infra-red sensors, meaning he can potentially scout an entire building through his scope.

This is his favorite weapon to use. He can also upgrade the machinery on his body with money he takes from his assassination missions.

Ok. So far, this is the completed SU until I get the backround information for the planet. Thoughts?

Last edited by Storm on Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:08 am

very nice, Storm.

and the planet is, well its hard to say. i didn't really bother putting in detail about it cause i based it off Earth. it has similar geography and land layout. it had multiple nations like Earth. its like Earth, just its not Earth. get it? i know i'm probably not making any sense but still.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:27 am

I get it. Ok, so what will we call the planet?
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:46 am

uh...i'll take suggestions on that.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:17 am

Ok. My character is accepted right?

Suggestions : Orbis, Mundus.... Those both mean world in latin. extrarius and exter mean Foreign. Personally, I like Exter.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:23 am

yeah he's accepted. sorry i forgot to say that.

i'm gonna leave the suggestions open. i want to get more choices cause you know i'm not a big fan of latin. though Mundus sounds nice
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:28 am

Yea I know. I can check some Japanese for you.... lolz.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:47 pm

I'd do it but I'm grounded.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Your grounded from the computer?
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Twizdid wrote:
I'd do it but I'm grounded.
that explains why you haven't joined but what about the others that said they would?
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Name: Mer Zener

Alliance: Criminal Ethix Organization POISON. Second in command

Appearance: Mer is around 28, but she looks like she's 12. Maybe Ethixs live longer then average the average humans and physically mature slower. She's about 4.10 feet and her whole body is a bit thin. Her eyes are moss green and her skin is ice pale. Her hair is kept at her shoulder length and is just let loose. She always wear a green bandanna, covering everything above her eyes. She wears Jeans and a light green, long sleeve blouse.

Biography: "Get away from her! She's one of those Freaks." Mer has always heard that ever since she was little, she didn't understand why she was born like this. Her parents abandoned her once they found out she was an Ethix. Mer was sent to an orphanage but was never adopted. Everyone at the Orphanage secluded her and feared her for no reason. Thoughts of suicide buzzed in the little orphan's mind for years. The only thing that kept her alive was her powers, her power to bring her thoughts to life. She "made" friends and family and had them "love" her.

Even with this "family and friends", she knew they were ultimately fake. Her ties with this world grew slimmer everyday and killed everyone at the orphanage. Every last child and adult were brutally murdered by Mer's army of "friends" when she was 14. She ran away and met another ethix named Saki Kuro. She understood her problems and experienced the same Dilemmas of hatred and seclusion. Together they traveled and recruited other Ethix like them, those thrown away by society. Saki and Mer had created their own Ethix organization. They called them selves POISON, because that's how the world treated them.

They lived to created a perfect world only for the Ethix and to rid humanity from this planet. They managed to over throw many countries before The Order was formed. After many battles with 'The Order', POISON ultimately lost. Now with a new roadblock for Mer and POISON, their goals have changed to destroying The Order. The POISON operated in secret and continued to recruite more and more Ethix. Mer trained recruites with her powers and made them stronger. 10 Years has passed, and The Order now thinks this planet is safe and spreads other gibberish like that. While they were relaxing in comfort, Mer and POISON were getting stronger everyday. The POISON started their plans to destroy The Order, and odds were ever in their favor. Killing Xenex Nejiru has been assigned to Mer, and she plans on completing that mission. So far, The Order knows nothing about POISON's rebirth.

Personality: Mer is Serious and thinks realistically. She hates Humans and The Order. She never backs out of a challenge and never admits defeat until she is dead. She's the kind of person that would kill you for just talking back to them.

Powers: Her powers are to bring thoughts from her mind to life. Of course there are exceptions. She can only animate living things like animals, people, ect. She can't make an event happen just by thinking of it's existence. There is a limit to how many "living" objects she can make a day, about 100. She cannot bring inanimate objects to real life, ex. Guns, houses, ect.

Last edited by Gbj153 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:04 am

very nice. i like this character a lot. accepted
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:04 am

Very nice SU G. Btw Shadow, I edited my SU and added some stuff at the end of the Biography and Powers section. Please check so I can make any more revisions if neccessary.

We cant make our second characters yet right?
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:12 am

please change the powers back. cause thats just to much.

and i want to see what others make before we make a second character
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:20 am

Why is that too much? He doesnt have any Ethos. Ok, so, I change back the extending and the jumping, but being a machine he should be strong anyway. Im keepin the rifle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:27 am

the super tough metal body thats resistent to ethos and the other things were a bit much. i'm fine with the rifle, just don't use it much
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:42 am

More people needs to sign up Sad
Well, their loss, it's going to be a great RP shadow.
Thanks for the acceptance Wink
Back to top Go down
J
J

Male Posts : 132
Mood : The Grim Heaper
Something random : Daisukenojo
PokeCoins : 411

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:33 pm

I'm gonna try to make a good SU, and I think I'm gonna go with the Radicals. Is that good with you?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:17 pm

Im sure thats fine with him. Make a good SU.
Back to top Go down
J
J

Male Posts : 132
Mood : The Grim Heaper
Something random : Daisukenojo
PokeCoins : 411

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:44 pm

I'll try
Give me a day or so so it'll be better.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:12 am

make your character however you want. if i have any problems with it, i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

Male Posts : 36
Mood : Pissed that i can't go to Illinios with a friend.
PokeCoins : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:36 am

hey Shadow thanx for the invite. just tell me when this RP starts and i'll have mine in before then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Order - Sign Up thread   The Order - Sign Up thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Order - Sign Up thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next