PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Order Official RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

The Order Official RP Empty
PostSubject: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:33 am

The year is 2045. The world looks like a peaceful and happy place. Everything seems perfect. All because of The Order.

Three decades ago a group of archaeologists discovered strange ruins in the mountains. The ruins were unlike any seen before. When the archeologists reached the central chamber, they found an ancient puzzle. Upon solving the puzzle, a great catastrophe occurred. The ruins rose into the air and glowed brightly. Ruins around the world did the same thing. Suddenly the world was full of strange floating ruins. Nobody knew what to do. Then it happened: the ruins all exploded.

They all exploded into multiple fragments all around the world. Wherever a fragment was, a strange anomaly occurred. Stranger still was now children around the world were being born with strange abilities, the likes of which no normal human could ever have. Scientists dubbed these powers as Ethos, and the people became known as Ethix. Soon the world was overrun by strange anomalies and criminal Ethix. Thats when they came. The Order.

The Order offered to fix the world. All they needed was complete control. The nations of the world agreed, not caring for any consequences. The Order then began their work. Within months nearly all the worlds ruin fragments were found and contained. And for the Ethix, they had a special solution, they fought fire with fire. The only thing effective against a super powered human was another, stronger super powered human. The Order was mostly comprised of Ethix that swore to help keep the peace. They fought and captured the criminal Ethix. Soon the world was made stable.

When everything was done, the Order offered to return the worlds control back to the seperate nations. However they refused. "The world is united." they said. "Everbody is peaceful." they said. "Please continue to rule." they said. So the Order continued to rule, keeping the peace and training new Ethix to control their powers.

Present day the world seems perfect, but looks can be decieving. The Order keeps the peace, mantains the world order. However happiness is only for those in the glorious cities. Those outside them are poor and lawless. Every criminal is captured and supposedly taken to a prison. In reality they are used for horrible expieraments. The people never get sick and never seem to suffer. The sick are quarantined, the ones that suffer are bribed. The Order trains Ethix people to use their powers. They only train recruits. All Ethix are forced to register their name and power or be arrested. Those in the Order either don't know of its horrors, or don't care.

The Order's perfect world is flawed but the public doesn't know it. Recently a group as stepped forth. They claim the Order is curropt and aim to topple it. The Order claims they are nothing more than lawless radicals that must be brought to justice. Well which side are you on?

Xenex Nejiru - Shadow*91
Spoiler:

CAP - Storm
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:34 am

Yamata Takizaki - ShadowDemon
Spoiler:

Saki Kuro - Twizdid
Spoiler:

Kotaki - Shadow*91
Spoiler:

Klamath Takizaki - ShadowDemon
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:38 am

Mer Zener - Gbj153
Spoiler:

ok you guys can start now
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 am

Saki would look to her organization. "Has any of you actually been close enough to know of The Order's abilities and strengths? I really need to know who's at an advantage.." Saki spoke apathetically, as if she didn't really care. But she did. It would be important information.
But Saki had been in this mood for days. When asked what was wrong, she always claimed she didn't know.
Saki sat down, pulling a coke from the headquarters mini-fridge, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:47 am

Kotaki stepped forward. "I know a bit, considering my past. But its nothing that'll really help. I can take a few fighters and head to one of their test facilities to free the prisoners. Any in a fighting condition will help. Any others will probably die from whatever was done to them. If you want to go through with it, I can get everything ready in about an hour."
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

Male Posts : 36
Mood : Pissed that i can't go to Illinios with a friend.
PokeCoins : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 am

Klamath came up beside Kotaki. "You don't really need to send anybody. I just got back from their headquarters." He bowed his head to Saki. "I didn't get much, but i know one persons power so far." He leaned his sword against the wall. "How much do you want to know commander?"
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:34 pm

CAP was sitting couped up in the shadows, the dim light barely reflecting the dark metal on his body. His single red eye glowed darkly the color of blood as he looked down upon the POISON meeting. His eye zoomed in to gain greater detail of the members. He sent a signal to through his CPU, and a small auditory device popped from the side of his metal cranium. It extended itself, and amplified the sound from the meeting ten fold. He could clearly hear every word he was saying from his position, which happened to be exactly 7000 feet away. He heard something about the Commanders power. This activated his primary programming, and he whipped out his Aratech SD Sniper Rifle.

He zoomed in and took aim at the one who spoke. His encrypted data log informed him that he was the one known as Klamath. The little emotion he had left made him smile as he was about to complete his mission from the Commander. He locked on with his rifle.

"Smug Statement: Target acquired..." he said robotically. "Confident Query: What makes these humans so dangerous that I coud not take them on hand to hand?" He sat puzzled for a moment, but then readjusted himself with the rifle.

"Exasperated Statement: Oh well... A Cyborg must do, what a Cyborg must do."

He zoomed in on Klamath's head and pulled the trigger. The bullet spiraled forward very fast towards him.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 am

Spoiler:

Mod Edit: Sorry Twiz that's bunnying. You can only do that if you have permission, but you have to let everybody know because we can't read minds over the web.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Ooc: Yea, and I never said the bullet hit him. Just said it was going his way. Its up to him if it hits or not really...
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:33 am

Off-topic: Sorry, didn't know what bunnying was. (I looked it up now so I'm good) I'll have to admit this is my first forum rp. (Not including Lanair, but that's different, it's mostly just 1 on one battles so yea.
So, we're waiting on Demon.
Enough off-topic posts.
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:15 am

ooc- sorry i was gone for the weekend. unexpected.

He heard the shot and immiedietly grabbed his sword and sliced at the bullet. The bullet slpit in half, but half of the bullet got his arm. He then looked around to see whar the shot had come from. "Who's there!" He saw what seemed to be a small glimer of light coming from outside the building.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:45 am

"I saw it." Kotaki ran to the window and jumped out. As he was falling his entire body glowed green and suddenly there was armor. Kotaki's eyes glowed and suddenly there was a burst of energy from his feet. Kotaki began to fly towards the glint him and Klamath saw.
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:21 am

(ooc: Where Have I been lol)

Mer had just woken up from her 3 day nap. Yes, three day nap, she needs her beauty sleep, that's what makes her so youthful. Anyways she decided to go talk to her leader/friend about the current situation. She didn't acknowledge her as the head honcho, Mer did what she thought was the best and commanded troops purposely to disobey her "leader". She hated the fact that her friend named herself as the leader way back then. No, not co-leaders, but she had to be 2nd in command. Ever since then you could say their friendship might have struggled a little bit. Not to mention some POISON members only talking to Saki. (ooc: -cough- ShadowDemon -cough-) Their powers were equal, intelligence were equal, and they were both determined at one goal. So why a second in command?

Mer always thought about this when she walked to see Saki and her "goons". "Sigh, it can't be helped. Until we fulfill our plans, Saki and her goons can wait." Step by step Mer grew closer to the meeting room, only the top agents of POISON may enter, Mer did not like most of the people in that room, but that was just her personality. No matter how much superior Saki might think she is, she'll always he her best friend through thick and thin. That's how it was originally done, just them against the world.
Mechanical doors slid opening an entrance into what appeared to be a different world compared to the rest of the POISON building. Mer's hand's stretched behind her head and she yawned, she was no mind reader but she could tell the rest of the members were furious for her late entry. Some people even tried to impeach her from second in command, Mer didn't care for them or anyone else. For all they knew they were her tools for her goals and dreams.

"So people, what up?". A strange murmer seemed to enter the room, or maybe they were talking about her, bleh doesn't matter. Mer pushed one of the lower ranks off his chair and stole his seat. With feats perched on the table, she began to yawn loudly. The people in the room sounded like cluttered chickens or something. She heard small bits, something about a gun or a bullet or an intruder, yada yada. "What now? Every time I come in here, you guys sound like crazy chickens! If theres a problem fix it, you guys are suppose to be the top of the top! Kotaki, yes you, go find and kill this intruder. AND I DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, SO MOVE YOUR BUTT.....NOW!" Mer might look like a child, but once she yells her presence is known. Is Kotaki had any kind of mind he would choose to listen to her. She eyed everyone in the room giving them a deathly gaze.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:31 am

OOC: Kotaki already left to find the attacker(storm)
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:45 pm

"Irritated conjecture: The target seems to be faster than I had anticipated." A small antennae began whirring loudly in his cerebellum.

"Excited Statement: Hostile incoming. Began termination sequence."

CAP locked onto a green hostile that was quickly closing in on his postition. He aimed, targeting all four of the newcomers limbs. He fired four bullets at said targets, each fired within a tenth of a second of eachother.
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 pm

(OOC: -Facepalm- Sorry shadow)

"So someone decided to invade and attack us.... Saki and bimbos, I'm going to the Order's base. I choose not to sit around while we get attacked, anyone who wishes to accompany me may do so." With that, Mer thought up three huge winged creatures. They crowed up the room and knocked over whatever was there before. She perched her self on one and flew off, breaking the wall. The other two would be for whoever decided to follow her. Mer knew she wasn't going to die, she has infiltrated the order's base hundreds or times. Her mount flew up high till she couldn't be detected. Once the base has been spotted, she would make 30 clones of her self and send them down to the base. The clones knew no fear, pain, or emotion, so they were made for these missions. Mer watched from above to see how her plan would go.
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Klamath took in the pain and pushed against the wound to try and stop the bleeding. He ripped off a piece of his coat and wrapped it on the wound. He looked out the window and saw Kotaki outside of the building going after the person that shot him. He ran to the window and jumped out of it. Klamath ran up the building following Kotaki and heard shots again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:19 am

Kotaki saw the gun flash from the first bullet and reacted instantly by speeding straight up. All the bullets missed him completely. So he's in that direction huh? Well I'll get him. Kotaki speeded to the bullets source. Once he was close he noticed a human... machine... something with a large gun. What has the Order done now? Kotaki flew in and gave a kick with all his momentum behind him.

Meanwhile...

"Sir, she's back again."
"Understood. Use the routine protocol, kill the ones that get close to our secret projects and let a couple live to give the illussion that she penetrated our defenses."
"Yes sir." Xenex leaned back in his large chair. She comes around once every month or so with little clones to infiltrate our headquaters, the Order Spiral. Our drill to the heavens. We tried killing them all and more came meaning that we didn't hit the original. Our own spies revealed that it was Ethix Mer Zener. No wonder we can't kill the original. So now we only kill the ones that get in our way or come close to our secret projects. This is sooner than last time though. Either her and her allies are getting desperate or she's trying to figure out if we sent CAP, which we did. I wonder how well he's doing...
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 pm

CAP made what appeared to be a frown at missing his target again. He let his gun fall to the floor as the new target whizzed towards him, with what appeared to be a straight legged kick.

"Confident Query: Does this ethix not know what he is up against? Perhaps I should instruct him."

CAP's electronic reflexes turned his body to the right, causing the attacker's kick to miss him. And his electronic sensors seized the oppurtunity as the right time to strike, and CAP's right mechanical hand came up as a fist, aiming to break straight through the attacker's knee-cap from the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Kotaki quickly spun back to avoid the hit before flipping back a few feet. "Your faster than you look. But do you think you can keep up with me?" Kotaki charged in with a flurry of lightning fast punches.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm

CAP quickly scanned his opponent using his electronic scanner. The core CPU of his mind integrated the newcomer's movements with every fighting algorithm that had been inputted into his CPU. It designed an entirely new algorithm and tested it mentally. He found every flaw of the newcomers fighting style in under a second. The first punch cracked into CAP's jaw, but the metal underlay resonated loudly after being struck with such force. CAP did not feel it, since he had turned off his pain algorithms.

CAP moved like a blur, whizzing in and out of the foes punches, none of them landing. Those he ould not dodge he blocked with the metal plated parts of his body. He knew it was making his opponent sore, after all, who is used to bashing metal with bare hands. He didnt need to attack to beat this opponent. He would just let his body do the work.

"Egotistical Goad: You cannot win. You have no hope. I am the perfect machine."
Back to top Go down
ShadwDemon
ShadwDemon

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:27 am

Klamath got to the top of the building and saw Kotaki and something that appeard to be a machine. He decided not to get invovled in their fight. He just stood there watching waiting for the right moment to help.

Meanwhile...

Yamata entered the Commanders room. "Commander Xenex." He knelt down. "CAP has been found out. He's now fight one of the POISON members. Do you want me to go and see if he needs help.?" He stood up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 am

"No, Yamata. If he's been found out then that means he's most likely completed his mission and they are striking in revenge. Let him deal with it and if he returns then we'll know it was a success. If he doesn't return... then we won't have to pay him."

Meanwhile...
(OOC: just so you know his armor includes guantlets over his hands.)

Kotaki pulled back for a moment. His armor was getting dented back into his fingers. This bastard is made of some tough crap. I'm gonna need to try something different. Kotaki held his hands in front of hjmself aiming at the mechanical man. Wind began to spiral in front of him and form into a ball. Kotaki grabbed in and flew in at high speeds to ram it into his foe. "Take this! Cyclone Sphere!"
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:43 am

Mer looked behind her for any signs of someone following her. Like usual there were none, all of them depended on Saki way to much. "Sigh, I guess none of the goons decided to take up my proposal. I wonder why they see Saki as so strong.....The only thing she can do is give people head aches, apparently that's a god power." Once again, thoughts of Saki's superiority entered her mind, why should she be the head when she does nothing for POISON? "Saki I'm sorry, but it's time we left our separate ways." Mer created a exact clone of her self only it had wings to fly with. "Tell Saki I'm leaving POISON...For good." The winged Mer clone nodded her head to show she understood the command and flew off.

To Mer, POISON seemed corrupted, almost as if a poison had enter and spread through out the organization. Mer decided to kill two birds with one stone. The previous clones she created poofed before it could reach the base. Instead she created five copies of herself wearing all white clothing. Each were screaming "We come in peace, lets make a deal!". This act of diplomatic approach must have sure shocked the Order members. The 2nd in command of POISON who would infiltrate their base wanted a diplomatic approach.

"I hope those dimwits in there aren't dumb enough to reject my offer so hastily. It would benefit both the order and me, I know xenex is retarded, but I hope he won't pass by this proposal." Mer watch from the clouds waiting for something to happen, she could see and hear through the eyes of her clones, one clone at a time. She hoped that her plan would be a success.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:23 pm

"Query: Is this supposed to be some type of attack?"

CAP leapt at the stranger, grasping his shoulders and meeting him in mid air.The wind was strong but CAP's body itself had magnetic operators that activated immediately, pulling the both to the ground and stopping the attack.

"Weary Statement: Come now, you are not my target. There is no need for us to press onward with this battle. I am not getting paid to execute you."

His metal arm stretched forward in a traditional "hand shake" style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Order Official RP   The Order Official RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Order Official RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next