PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats your life like??????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luxray1714

Female Posts : 7
Mood : awesome
Something random : cupcakes
PokeCoins : 27

whats your life like?????? Empty
PostSubject: whats your life like??????   whats your life like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:53 pm

hey, dear other users of pokechat. i would love it if u could tell whats ur life is like. mine is quite exciting and i've got a complicated family. as what they say more complicated better ur life is !!!!!! so plz reply as soon as if u want to........ also tell ur life about pokemon when did u get started in it and why!!!!! i started in it about 3 years ago because my uncle was interested in it too when he was in his early teens and child..
also he got hundreds of pokemon cards.. and he also has a really rare one!!!!!!! so plz subscribe and reply. i would love it if u could tell whats ur life is like!!

so plz reply and i could tell u more !!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Arrow Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers sunny farao king
Back to top Go down

whats your life like??????
Page 1 of 1