PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.

Go down 
+5
Storm
Dal
bigwillly
Splash_King
Twizdid
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. Empty
PostSubject: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Okayokayokay.

So, yesterday morning, the guy I like, txts me.
We end up txting alllll day.

He made hints about him liking me.

My mum, knowing who I was txting and that I liked him, insisted on reading the funny/ hinting messages.

She forces me to ask if he likes me.

He just replies, "Give me time."

Later in the day, he txts me again.

He asks, "Were you asking me out earlier?"
And I say, "No, but will you?" (Go out with me)
He says back, "Are you asking me now?"
I say yes.
He says I'll answer by 7 tonight.

Later, at like 5/ 5:30, he txts me.
He says he just needed to tell me things about him first.
(You don't need to know what they are, I was told to delete them and not say them.)
I said it was fine with me.

He replies "Okay, I'll go out with you."

I'm so happy.
He said he was extremely happy.
That makes me happy.
I didn't know before yesterday that he even liked me.
I'm so blissful.
It's still surreal, because he's also my first boyfriend.

The whole, "he's mine, I'm his" thing..
It puts me in a dreamy daze.

So, If I'm ever typing like I'm starting to nod off,
just say, "Twizzy, snap out of it." <333

Last edited by Twizdid on Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:32 pm

I can only say one thing. Congratulations. Very Happy Your first boyfriend/girlfriend... ah, good memories, good times.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:30 am

Thanks. *Chuckle.* Too bad I'm out of credit to txt. >.<
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:57 am

Mm yesh.. but then my mum would yell at me for having to pay for it..

This way, I have to pay.. I'm always broke.. Phail..

And thanks..
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

Male Posts : 78
Something random : FORUM HEEL
PokeCoins : 248

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:46 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH, YOU'RE A CHICK NOW?

Learn something new everyday. BTW good read.

Also dating at twelve, do you really need it?

When i was your age i was only into games and Wrestling. And besides what are you guys going to do? Go see PG movies and eat happy meals at macca's? Lol, you probably already did
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:18 pm

Quote :
When i was your age i was only into games and Wrestling. And besides what are you guys going to do? Go see PG movies and eat happy meals at macca's? Lol, you probably already did
Umm.. dude. That was an incredibly stupid thing to say.

You're thinking of 8-year-olds, or something. 12-year-olds (at least, where I live) don't get happy meals, nor watch only PG movies.

Hell, I've seen some watching an R rated movie a couple times.

....and what is "Macca's"?
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:17 pm

bigwillly wrote:
Also dating at twelve, do you really need it?

At 12, no, not really. My view on life is enjoying childhood without such worries... but hey, it's Twizdid's choice. That's why I'm supporting it. Smile

Besides, many, including myself have done much worse shit than dating when they were 12. Much worse. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Lolz. I feel ya there CK. When I was twelve, I set my backyard on fire. Wasnt too funny at first until my dad tried putting it out with a hose for half an hour. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:34 am

Well, since we're getting offtopic, (;P), I might as well say...

Don't prank call a Real-Estate place over and over again...

Luckily, I moved to California before I had to write an apology letter.
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:44 am

Oh i have nothing wrong with it, she can date when ever she likes. It's just i find that their youth may be gone before they can enjoy it, Im just Sayin.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Dal wrote:
Australian slang for McDonalds.

And my 11 year old friend has a boyfriend, already went on a date, bloody hell!

I've only seen Zaine twice. It's really depressing. I really need credit.

I think that if you really like someone, they like you, You're 12-ish or over, then I think it's fine to have a boyfriend.

And yes I'm a girl. Dx
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 pm

Twizdid wrote:
Dal wrote:
Australian slang for McDonalds.

And my 11 year old friend has a boyfriend, already went on a date, bloody hell!

I've only seen Zaine twice. It's really depressing. I really need credit.

I think that if you really like someone, they like you, You're 12-ish or over, then I think it's fine to have a boyfriend.

And yes I'm a girl. Dx

Go for it, just so many cases i have seen girls your age you know, not sure if i should say it. Exploring the male parts in great detail, if you get my drift.

I find it too young, and they leave themselves prone to teen pregnancy. But thats a small %, I trust you are a good girl 'Twizzy'. lol!.

But in all reality, at your age you cant really go anywhere special unless it's a park or a shopping centre which both arent really great dating spots. But hey i cant/wont control your life, you do it as you please thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:45 pm

Lol, I completely understand that.
My friend just went to the movies, and had to have both the guy's mum and her mum.

My mum says she wouldn't be that harsh. (Especially since I'm 1 or 2ish years older then my friend, and more mature.)

With the whole top bit of your post, I know EXACTLY what you mean, but no comment. XD
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 pm

I decently agree with Big Willy's post. Partially. Honestly, I dont think kids should be dating at 12. I honestly dont see a point to it. Im not trying to badger you or put you down, beleive me. But you really cannot do anything or have anything special for a few more years. Im not trying to discourage anyone, especially not the Admin.

My point is, people change WAAAAAY to much when they reach their teenage years, and honestly, you two havent even reached that point yet. You both are going to change, for better or for worse, in the next few years. You two are also not old enough to know better from love or infatuation, no offense meant. And when you both change, your attitudes and feelings will change. I honestly do not know, nor have heard of anyone having a relationship that young that stayed in that relationship, except maybe in a fantasy.

I am being the stick in the mud, I know, but if im not, then who will. This is the real world, its not all fun and games, it sucks. Hardly anything goes the way ou want, and you cannot control other people. They will hurt your feelings, your heart will get broken, and the worst thing is that their is nothing you can do to change it. The cold hard truth is that good things never last, and if they do they more often than not turn out to be bad things.

Im not saying to give up on this, just be mindful, and remain optimistic and open. Be ready for anything that may come your way, prepare yourself for any posible outcome of a situation, and you will never be suprised. Im not gonna lie, I know the reason you want a relationship. Im in one right now, and im the happiest I have ever been, but I know its not going to last, because thats how it is. Everythings end, even relationships that seem like they really shouldnt. All things die, Twizzy.

Even stars burn out.

(jeez... I sound like a complete ass in this post, dont I? You dont have to take my words to heart if you dont want to Twiz, Im just trying to warn you with the truth. Thats how it is.)
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 am

haha, twizzdid, in those old days you were 10 years old lol and now you have a bf, time flys fast, no?

PS:Mum xD
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:01 am

Storm wrote:
I decently agree with Big Willy's post. Partially. Honestly, I dont think kids should be dating at 12. I honestly dont see a point to it. Im not trying to badger you or put you down, beleive me. But you really cannot do anything or have anything special for a few more years. Im not trying to discourage anyone, especially not the Admin.

My point is, people change WAAAAAY to much when they reach their teenage years, and honestly, you two havent even reached that point yet. You both are going to change, for better or for worse, in the next few years. You two are also not old enough to know better from love or infatuation, no offense meant. And when you both change, your attitudes and feelings will change. I honestly do not know, nor have heard of anyone having a relationship that young that stayed in that relationship, except maybe in a fantasy.

I am being the stick in the mud, I know, but if im not, then who will. This is the real world, its not all fun and games, it sucks. Hardly anything goes the way ou want, and you cannot control other people. They will hurt your feelings, your heart will get broken, and the worst thing is that their is nothing you can do to change it. The cold hard truth is that good things never last, and if they do they more often than not turn out to be bad things.

Im not saying to give up on this, just be mindful, and remain optimistic and open. Be ready for anything that may come your way, prepare yourself for any posible outcome of a situation, and you will never be suprised. Im not gonna lie, I know the reason you want a relationship. Im in one right now, and im the happiest I have ever been, but I know its not going to last, because thats how it is. Everythings end, even relationships that seem like they really shouldnt. All things die, Twizzy.

Even stars burn out.

(jeez... I sound like a complete ass in this post, dont I? You dont have to take my words to heart if you dont want to Twiz, Im just trying to warn you with the truth. Thats how it is.)

Thanks for putting that in and making yourself seem like an ass. But thats good, you have the same opionion i have. The girl will break up with this boy in i see about 3 more weeks right, or they will have on and off relationships.

and when that happens, you will be depressed and call suicide hotlines telling them that you are on the verge of destruction. Oh yes, you are the first 12 year old to be dumped, your whole life is gone.

Im just saying
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Well, I have an opiion. And I know that I am right, I feel its better to tell someone than to just let them go on all merry.
Back to top Go down
Bodine

Male Posts : 51
Mood : Bodiney
Something random : McSex
PokeCoins : 171

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 pm

You guys really know how to cheer on a relationship eh. "Rah rah rah, you're going to split in a week or two!" and all that.

Seriously though, how about some words of encouragement?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:43 am

Im not saying their gonna split in a week. I gave valid, truthful reasons for my statements. Its not going to last, thats the truth of it.

Words of encouragement? Ok... Enjoy it to the fullest while you can.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:41 am

Blah, Willy... .-. Storm was right on the mark, but... that last remark was a bit hurtful, no?

Bodine wrote:
You guys really know how to cheer on a relationship eh. "Rah rah rah, you're going to split in a week or two!" and all that.

Seriously though, how about some words of encouragement?

Bodine's got the right idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:46 am

I suppose... I am having one shit-hell of a week. But everyone has their problems, right? So I suppose it would be more truthful and beneficial to look at the glass as Half full rather than half empty right?

@ Twizzy: Enjoy it. Its your first relationship. I wasnt trying to put you down, perhaps I just felt like shit at that time, which wouldnt suprise me, and that shit manifested itself into a strangely mean sight. Enjoy it and get as much joy as you can from it Twiz.

Lolz, I got in 2 fights this week too. This shit really does suck. drunken
Back to top Go down
Absolutism
Absolutism

PokeCoins : 38

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:28 am

Storm wrote:

Huh? People change whether their a teenager or not- and whether you realize it or not.
Adding on, you simply
can't tell someone their not old enough for love or infatuation. If anything, I'm pretty positive love isn't subjective to age. The only reason people ever consider saying that is because as you get older, you learn more and you begin a new appreciation for different qualities. But just because a person isn't as informed doesn't restrict them of their emotions.

Anyways, enough with the rant on that, just wanted to throw that out. Moving on-

I find it funny how society is developing. So technology reliant. To be blowing out your cellphone already is ridiculous- may I suggest actually talking rather than texting. Just a suggestion, at the least you get personality out of a person rather than 'lol' and '<3'
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:22 am

Now Twisters is probably had enough of me. But it's a forum, this is where i voice my opinion and others voice theirs.

Now lets picture this, you have a child in year 7. They say they have a boyfriend, normally you wouldnt be shocked and may consider it 'cute'. But then the kid grows older, they learn more things and one day you find the couple in a bedroom playing 'doctor' as they call it. this is at the age of 12, now in year 7 you learn about Sex and thats fine, but what iam saying is when you are 12 you dont know dangers of anything you are naive. So you play doctor with you boyfriend and get aids...or worse use glad wrap as a substitute for a condom. Then what? I dont know....i dont have a kid.

Not trying to scare you or nothing. But i find it highly and incredibly impossible for a 12 year old to experience 'love' not lust. Now to the post above me, you are correct love is non-subjective to age. But when a girl like so gives her heart and soul thinking that this is the boy that she will spend the rest of her life with.

And then a short time later, they split up. She cry's, thinking its the end of the world and noone else will take her.

I have seen that happen with a girl, whom i talk to alot. So it HAS happened, to the girl like 10 times.

Not very good.

Oh wanna know how old she was when she started?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Whatever way you slice it, and here I go having to be negative again, but its not going to last. Pure and simple.

@ Absolutism: I wasnt saying they cannot have those feelings, as big willy is saying. I was saying that they are unable to differentiate between love and infatuation, simply because of lack of experience. Call it as you will, but that is the truth of it.

I know people change more often than that, the teenage years is the biggest time they change though. Its called "Growing up", everyone understands that.
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:03 pm

You two still going at it or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Off-topic forum :: Real-Life-
Jump to: