PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.

Go down 
+5
Storm
Dal
bigwillly
Splash_King
Twizdid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
J
J

Male Posts : 132
Mood : The Grim Heaper
Something random : Daisukenojo
PokeCoins : 411

Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:01 pm

bigwillly wrote:
WOAH WOAH WOAH, YOU'RE A CHICK NOW?

I was thinking that too, Willy. Oh well. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:37 am

.. .. ..

You really want to know how it's going?
I haven't heard from him in a month. It hurts because I don't know if he still loves me.
He could still love me and I'm overreacting, or he may not..
In that case I'm not reacting enough.

I'm turning comatose.
Like, apathetic look, drowning out the world with my earphones, and attempting to sleep in every day until 11 am, just to make the day shorter.

>_<;
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
J
J

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:18 am

You sleep 4 hours longer than I do. But look, your 12, guys will come and go. I don't really bother trying to date because it doesn't really matter. Just, chin up.
Back to top Go down
Absolutism
Absolutism

PokeCoins : 38

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:50 am

... When I sleep in, it's because I'm tired like mad. Just saying, the more you think about him, the greater chance you'll get mental cooties, the worst kind of all. Mental cooties aren't washable.
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

Male Posts : 78
Something random : FORUM HEEL
PokeCoins : 248

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:59 am

Twizdid wrote:
.. .. ..

You really want to know how it's going?
I haven't heard from him in a month. It hurts because I don't know if he still loves me.
He could still love me and I'm overreacting, or he may not..
In that case I'm not reacting enough.

I'm turning comatose.
Like, apathetic look, drowning out the world with my earphones, and attempting to sleep in every day until 11 am, just to make the day shorter.

>_<;

Not to brag but......I TOLD YOU SO.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:41 am

Tch... Sorry to hear about your predicament, Twizdid. A month without any kind of contact is full of fail. =/

bigwillly wrote:
Not to brag but......I TOLD YOU SO.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, we all hate the whole "I told you so", routine. Razz

Twizdid wrote:

That's what I do every day; but just for the hell of it. lol! ... Then again, I'm rather sadistic.
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:06 am

Hmm, I apologise for being the downer in this relationship. Im usually a sensitive guy, But have you bothered to call him? Relationships are usually 2 way streets.....
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:00 am

Sorry about that Twiz. Im not gonna go with the whole "I told you so" thing like willy did, but I did try to explain it to you. Im gonna have to be the downer again and attempt to explain it, because everyone else is gonna be like, "Oh, I am so sorry for you, that really sucks and blah blah blah." Guys are gonna be dicks, plain and simple. Every guy is, including me. Guys are dicks at one time or another in their lives, their is no way to get around it.

And im sure that 90% of the guys on this forum that are not mature enough to admit their own flaws are gonna bitch at me for posting the above statements. I dont care. Twiz, look, you dont need to dwell on the past. If anything, this should be a learning experience to help you with future relationships. I know thats a cheesy reference, but its the truth.

Quote :
"Every great Journey begins with a single step." - Teddy Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
J
J

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:05 am

Storm wrote:
Sorry about that Twiz. Im not gonna go with the whole "I told you so" thing like willy did, but I did try to explain it to you. Im gonna have to be the downer again and attempt to explain it, because everyone else is gonna be like, "Oh, I am so sorry for you, that really sucks and blah blah blah." Guys are gonna be dicks, plain and simple. Every guy is, including me. Guys are dicks at one time or another in their lives, their is no way to get around it.

And im sure that 90% of the guys on this forum that are not mature enough to admit their own flaws are gonna bitch at me for posting the above statements. I dont care. Twiz, look, you dont need to dwell on the past. If anything, this should be a learning experience to help you with future relationships. I know thats a cheesy reference, but its the truth.

Quote :
"Every great Journey begins with a single step." - Teddy Roosevelt

Way to put it, I know I wouldn't have said it that way (excluding the words I don't say... But you get the picture)

But he's right, and as I said, 12 is a very young age to think you're in love, but I don't control you.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:09 am

Agreed. 12 is too young to be "in love", and your relationship wasnt really long enough to be classified as "in love," the term is infatuation. But love itself is a subject of trial and error, and in your next relationship, if you get a long and lasting relationship that is, you can look back on your previous ones and know that you werent really in love. Sry, it is the truth.
Back to top Go down
J
J

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:14 am

Storm wrote:
Agreed. 12 is too young to be "in love", and your relationship wasnt really long enough to be classified as "in love," the term is infatuation. But love itself is a subject of trial and error, and in your next relationship, if you get a long and lasting relationship that is, you can look back on your previous ones and know that you werent really in love. Sry, it is the truth.

Storm wrote:
Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47

I believe those say it nicely.

Nah maybe not the second one, but it doesn't matter.

But I'm sure you'll find somebody.

But one problem with the girls is they have emotional breakdowns (some guys too, not gonna lie, but not me) because they just can't comprehend that they need to move on. So as he said, it's trial and error.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:08 am

Storm wrote:
Guys are gonna be dicks, plain and simple. Every guy is, including me. Guys are dicks at one time or another in their lives, their is no way to get around it.

Nono, you have it wrong.

Replace guys with humans, and then you have it right. Razz Humans as a species phail, not at life, but at... well, almost everything. [/pessimistic]

We've discussed this before, lol.
Back to top Go down
J
J

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:09 am

TheOriginalOne-CK wrote:
Storm wrote:
Guys are gonna be dicks, plain and simple. Every guy is, including me. Guys are dicks at one time or another in their lives, their is no way to get around it.

Nono, you have it wrong.

Replace guys with humans, and then you have it right. Razz Humans as a species phail, not at life, but at... well, almost everything. [/pessimistic]

We've discussed this before, lol.

True, but we're trying to make her feel better, not make her think that she could have been the problem.

Jerk
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:13 am

I wasn't trying to be a douche, you know. Razz I'm merely throwing out my (random) opinion. Nothing in the relationship was her fault, after all.

Although yes, I'm a jerk. I can agree with that much. Should you really be calling the Head Mod a Jerk, though? Wink
Back to top Go down
J
J

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:15 am

lol!

Yes, I should, because I know you all too well. Granted if you were Syntax or SpiritofSteel(Mod on ANOTHER one of my forum websites), I would be ban.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:18 am

And if you caught me in a bad mood? Razz

Joking. You're right, a simple insult (joke or not) won't result in a ban. I'm the least important person in this thread, though; my opinions suck and I have nothing good to say. So let's get back on topic, yes?

Last edited by TheOriginalOne-CK on Mon May 25, 2009 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J
J

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:21 am

I've told you all the wisdom I had, Twizdid.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:41 am

Lulz. Your wisdom was banked off of mine. lol!

@ CK: Why did you spell fail as phail? Your right, we do fail. Laughing

@ Twiz: Read what I said earlier and try to look on the bright side. Just because one relationship fails does not mean you are destined for failure. The future is never writtren in stone, and it is always in motion. If you focus on the bad side, proven fact btw, you will only get bad results.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:55 am

Storm wrote:
@CK: Why did you spell fail as phail? Your right, we do fail. Laughing

Because I felt like it. Razz

Storm wrote:
If you focus on the bad side, proven fact btw, you will only get bad results.

Ah, I know this all too well... What Storm says is absolutely true. Years ago I stopped dwelling in the past and lived for the moment; life is much more grand nowadays. Storm has good advice to give.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:32 am

Thanks CK. I havent been through as much shit as some other people, but Ive been through enough to be wary when I see trouble brewing. CK knows this. Its just like playing a sport, if you go in with a negative attitude expecting the worst, your going to only get the worst and negative energy.

Expect the unexpected, but be wary of problems that are already in your line of sight.
Back to top Go down
bigwillly

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:59 am

Storm wrote:
Thanks CK. I havent been through as much shit as some other people, but Ive been through enough to be wary when I see trouble brewing. CK knows this. Its just like playing a sport, if you go in with a negative attitude expecting the worst, your going to only get the worst and negative energy.

Expect the unexpected, but be wary of problems that are already in your line of sight.

You sir are just like me, Always Cautious, Always on your toes.

But Twizzy, I hope it ends up going well into your future as your adventure begins.

Since this is a pokemon forum ill put it into Poketerms.

You arent always going to have the first pokemon you ever caught in your party....time moves on you get bigger and better monsters.
/being a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:43 pm

bigwillly wrote:
You arent always going to have the first pokemon you ever caught in your party....time moves on you get bigger and better monsters.
/being a nerd.

... Oh my god. I don't think I've ever heard a phrase so nerdy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:18 pm

That was.... terrible bigwilly.... Lolz.

@ Big Willy: Im not paranoid or anything, my experiences have made me aware. Its not like I try paying so much attention to everything, I simply have an eye for detail and a sense for danger.

If you would like to put it in pokemon terms, I have the anticipation ability of Croagunk.... I know when the opponent will pull something supereffective. [/epicfail]
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:55 am

Storm wrote:
If you would like to put it in pokemon terms, I have the anticipation ability of Croagunk.... I know when the opponent will pull something supereffective. [/epicfail]

... If you're trying to get everyone to say some ultimate fail phrase like that, you won't get sh*t out of me. >_>;
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:02 am

Lulz. I know it was ultimate fail, but I had to. My fail had to be greater than Willy's, its my curse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.   Twizzy + Zaine = <3333. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twizzy + Zaine = <3333.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeChat :: Off-topic forum :: Real-Life-
Jump to: