PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Trading Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

The Official Trading Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:21 am

Well hey, all pokemon forums need this thread. Razz Similar like the Battle Thread, this is all about trading, and nothing but trading. Whether you need an item or a pokemon, a shiny pokemon or something battle-ready, this is the thread to do it! The rules will be almost parallel to the battle thread.

Rule number one: Post your request for the trade, and then wait for a Private Message. It's as simple as that. If you want to trade with a person who posted a request, don't post a response - Private Message them instead! This keeps the thread from getting all clustered and unnecesarrily big. Pretty easy rule to follow, right?

Rule number two: No chatting! This is obviously a general rule for all threads, but conversing in this thread makes things even more cluttered, and someone who posted their trade request awhile ago will probably miss their chance, since their post disappears in all the clutter! Again, it's a really easy rule, and following it just makes it happier for everyone.

Rule number three: This one isn't necesarry, but put a few offers in your post in regards to what you can give. For example, EV trained pokemon, legendaries, event pokemon, shinnies, rare items, so on and so on. You don't have to be specific, just give a few minor details. It might spark someone's interest and you could get a trade faster!

Three easy rules, and the third one isn't even absolutely necesarry. Easy, right? So anyways, go ahead and start trading! ..Oh, and myself, I'm looking for any shiny pokemon, as well as rare event pokemon. I'm also looking for a legit Celebi - I'd die for one.
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:38 pm

looking for some nice person to give me a ditto Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:00 am

Already gave a Ditto. Razz (yes, I know this post was before the trade)
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 am

Ya, CK you rock
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:37 am

Can someone give me all 1st,2nd (except chikorita), and 3rd gen starters? Very Happy

Also can anyone give me a hacked or legit shaymin? thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 am

I have all of those eggs still, you know. Razz Just PM me on Wiichat whenever you want them. Razz

I can easily give you a legit Shaymin as well. Excellent IVs and nature too, so it's valuable.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Fox

Male Posts : 144
Mood : Superior
Something random : Murkrow=GOD
PokeCoins : 454

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:21 am

Looking for Timid UT Mewtwo
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiichat.com
Gbj153
Gbj153

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:33 am

once again, CK you rock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Trading Thread   The Official Trading Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Trading Thread
Page 1 of 1