PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Battle Thread!

Go down 
+4
Gbj153
daville425
Fox
Splash_King
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

The Official Battle Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:49 am

This thread has to show up, you know. Razz You know it, it's the official battle thread! This thread, is obviously for arranging battles on wi-fi and exchanging friend codes. Post here asking for a battle, and any rules you might want. Then, simply wait for a response. As long as you don't double post, you can refresh your battle request with new or the same rules whenever you want, so people know you're looking for a battle.

However, there's a few rules I want enforced. First of all, don't post a response to someone here in order to get a battle, private message them instead! If you see someone asking for a battle and you want to fight them, just send them a private message. If everyone keeps responding to eachother, the thread gets really cluttered - so please, just PM someone if you want to battle them.

Second, remain on topic. Easy, right? I don't want people talking about what their favorite pokemon is, or what their battle strategy is here. Just post down a request, and PM for a battle. That's pretty easy, right? This is all just the sake for a clean and tidey thread. So please follow the rules, okay? Thanks a bunch! Very Happy Now get to posting! Smile

I'm personally always looking for a battle, so my Friend Code is 4381-9280-5321. Just put me down as CK for the name. Send me a PM with the rules, and we can battle anytime! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fox
Fox

Male Posts : 144
Mood : Superior
Something random : Murkrow=GOD
PokeCoins : 454

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:28 am

Just throwing my availability out there for anyone brave enough to challange me.
Weekends are open but on weekdays, you'll have to stay up 'till 1AM US Centrall time. My job runs late.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiichat.com
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 pm

I don't think the battle thread will be active any time soon, sadly... If there were more wi-fi users around, it would be though. We need more people to join. Razz

Speaking of availability... when I'm available is very... erratic. The best thing to do if you challenge me, is to discuss an appropriate time to set up the battle.
Back to top Go down
daville425
daville425

PokeCoins : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:55 am

Anyone who wants to battle me PM me , by the way my friend code is 4811 7309 0926 you can call me daville or Geo Gamers. (<- is also my xbox live name too)
Back to top Go down
Fox
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:06 am

Why don't sigs work? Did you disable that plugin Twiz? I guess I'll just post my codes here.
Diamond: 0688 9690 6004
Pearl: 4210 0807 0259
Platinum: 0775 0129 9619

I need some battles. CK? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Gbj153
Gbj153

Female Posts : 186
Mood : OMFG my fan spontaniously burst into flames! WTF?!!!
Something random : GOT RICE BI*CH?!
PokeCoins : 585

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:48 am

Woot! finally put together a team! Anyone wanna battle? PM me here or on wiichat or both Razz
Back to top Go down
Fox
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Need battles cmon people!
Back to top Go down
Gold Moon

Male Posts : 9
Mood : Funny
Something random : Look a flock of turtles!
PokeCoins : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:26 am

Whoever wants to die in Platinum let me know. I'm been itching for a fight for quite some time now. PM me....
Back to top Go down
http://www.tkdclan.weebly.com www.wiichat.com
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:28 am

We have a confident one on our hands! Alas, I lack WiFi capabilities still, so I am unable to oblidge your request. Im sure another member will take you on though.
Back to top Go down
Gold Moon

Male Posts : 9
Mood : Funny
Something random : Look a flock of turtles!
PokeCoins : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:37 am

Cool. I'm always up for something new.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tkdclan.weebly.com www.wiichat.com
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:53 am

Hmmm... I'm pretty sure I beat you before, so I guess I'd be willing to do a match. I didn't want to battle until my new team's complete, but that probably won't happen soon; too lazy.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Should have WiFi tomorrow, as I'm at my Nan's. I'll just have to get the WEP key off her.
I'd enjoy battling or trading, whatever.

I'd hope that I'd be allowed to bring my hacked Blastoise, and my Lugia, as I only have 3 Lv. 100s and that's two of them.

Trust me, if you bring a stonger team then that you're still sure to own me.

Blastiose is only hacked using a cheat where every wild pokemon is Lvl.100.
There aren't any cheats on him to make him stronger then any other Lvl 100.
;D

When I say tomorrow..

I mean.. All day.. And.. All night.. my time.. Bishes..
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
Splash_King
Splash_King

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:33 pm

A battle with the Admin? That'd be epic. If I'm around when you are, we can definatly battle.

I don't mind you bringing Blastoise, but I'll say it'l be more of a hindrance than a help, pokemon that're lv. 100 automatically (be it rare candies or wild pokemon modifiers) are pretty weak, actually. But you're free to do so if you wanted.

Also, one of the wi-fi battle options is to temporarily change the levels of all pokemon to lv. 100 (or lv. 50 if someone'd prefer that), so having high level pokes isn't necesarry, just having pokes with a good moveset/fully evolved is important.
Back to top Go down
Twizdid
Admin
Twizdid

Female Posts : 242
Mood : Breaking the habit, praying for some help
Something random : iUberXlyPwnUN3wbishly
PokeCoins : 540

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:04 am

Hmm, okay. May I add I'm a noob ;D

Once I nearly beat my friend for once and he ran *O*

Oh well. Don't have the WEP key yet..
Back to top Go down
http://pokechat.omgforum.net
floodling

PokeCoins : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:49 pm

ok fox i wanna challenge u to a 5th gen battle but only a single battle on gts wi-fi club
Back to top Go down
floodling

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:54 pm

oh and btw i have a terrible wi-fi battle record but im makling a comeback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
floodling

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:18 pm

forget it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Battle Thread!   The Official Battle Thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Battle Thread!
Page 1 of 1