PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Revolution thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

Battle Revolution thread Empty
PostSubject: Battle Revolution thread   Battle Revolution thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:46 am

use this for BR disscussion, tips, and FC exchange.

i liked how the pokes finally ran up to the enemy. if i want a punch they run up and punch, finally
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Battle Revolution thread   Battle Revolution thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Hurray for physical pokemon violence. :P [/sarcasm]

It is good to see the games a bit more logical though, no doubt. I rented PBR awhile ago, t'was easy to beat - except for the sunset colosseum.. urgghh, I hate rental battles.

Anyways, the graphics for PBR were pretty amazing, yeah? Very vivid and full, one of the few Wii games that looks good. The best part is the graphics don't get dumbed down online like most games (Brawl, anyone?). Speaking of online.. it took forever to find someone online, though. Not as long as Brawl, but it's pretty boring to wait for so long. ..Lots of ubers hackers too. -.-;
Back to top Go down
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

PostSubject: Re: Battle Revolution thread   Battle Revolution thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:04 am

TheOriginalOne-CK wrote:
Hurray for physical pokemon violence. Razz [/sarcasm]

It is good to see the games a bit more logical though, no doubt. I rented PBR awhile ago, t'was easy to beat - except for the sunset colosseum.. urgghh, I hate rental battles.

Anyways, the graphics for PBR were pretty amazing, yeah? Very vivid and full, one of the few Wii games that looks good. The best part is the graphics don't get dumbed down online like most games (Brawl, anyone?). Speaking of online.. it took forever to find someone online, though. Not as long as Brawl, but it's pretty boring to wait for so long. ..Lots of ubers hackers too. -.-;
You mean the guys with, like, 6 Darkrai? I hate them.

PBR was definatley one of the best-looking games on the Wii. I'm slowly getting back into it.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Battle Revolution thread   Battle Revolution thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:22 am

Dal wrote:

You mean the guys with, like, 6 Darkrai? I hate them.

Yes, idiots like that. DX In general anyone who uses ubers though, since it's not within the rules on wi-fi. I'm perfectly fine with ubers, but not if I can only use OU's and under. I wonder if Homebrew existed back then, so that codes could be used to bypass the wi-fi "scanners"...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Revolution thread   Battle Revolution thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Revolution thread
Page 1 of 1