PokeChat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeChat

Welcome to PokeChat. For both Pokemaniacs and occasional players! (Currently spam-free! ..For now.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's Your Battle Strategy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dal
Dal

Male Posts : 348
Mood : That depends...
Something random : Just remember this: take the blue pill.
PokeCoins : 970

What's Your Battle Strategy? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Battle Strategy?   What's Your Battle Strategy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:03 am

Oh, yes.

Are you a startegic thinker? Or do you attack the opponent with a full, head-on offense? Me, I'm somewhere in between those two. I try to be strategic, but normally just end up attacking with strong moves...
Back to top Go down
Shadow*91
Shadow*91

Male Posts : 227
Location : My house....nothing but a cardboard shack with electricity.
Mood : BORED! SAVE ME FROM BOREDOM!
Something random : Check out my RP! The Order in the Roleplaying sub-forum.
PokeCoins : 596

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Battle Strategy?   What's Your Battle Strategy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:11 am

in game: i power away with strong moves. i give my pokes wide movepools so they know moves to cover a variety of types.

with friends: i tend to play smart. try to think what they'll do and use the best counter.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Storm

Male Posts : 416
Mood : MYAW! The King Has Returned
Something random : Definition of Love: Making a shot to the kneecap of a target 120 Kilometers away using an Aratech SD Sniper Rifle with a Tri-Light Scop. - HK-47
PokeCoins : 1240

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Battle Strategy?   What's Your Battle Strategy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:51 pm

In game: Same as Shadow. I give my pokes a variety of moves to cover as many types as possible so I can simply run through about 20 trainers without having to recover.

With friends: I play extremely smart, running a counter-move team that will simply annoy my foe, not neccessarily guarantee a win.

Competetively: All business. Status problems then sweep.
Back to top Go down
Splash_King
Splash_King

Female Posts : 604
Mood : Splashing
Something random : Magikarps - YOU LIEK THAM?
PokeCoins : 1491

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Battle Strategy?   What's Your Battle Strategy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:04 pm

In game: The same as any other player with common sense, a wide variety of powerful offensive moves, virtually no support or defensive moves unless they recover HP (atleast 50% per use, sunlight and moonlight being exceptions).

With non-competitive friends: The same thing, really. I'll incorporate more support moves that help the entire team, though, such as the screens or Stealth Rock.

Competitively: The strategy varies with every team. I've done Sandstorm teams before, balanced teams (this was way before I joined any forum), offensive teams, etc. I'll even use Trick Room teams when the time calls. In short, I'm a jack-of-all-trades; besides defensive teams. Stall teams ftl.
Back to top Go down
metangmaster
metangmaster

Male Posts : 5
Mood : Meh
Something random : Theres a Torchic in my cookie
PokeCoins : 17

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Battle Strategy?   What's Your Battle Strategy? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:10 am

In game: First time ill just get every type on my list
Fire
Water
Grass
Electric
Flying
Dragon Very Happy

If i go against my friends i'll use awkward ussualy underestimated pokes
Things they ignore:
Gengar Magmortar Magnezone Glalie Flygon
Metagross Drapion Gallade Clefable
Alakazam Lucario
Gyrados
Milotic

Most of thes have good movepools and the good ones they know about they dont bother to train
I really dont even have to try
Their routine
Get starter Train Starter Get Dragon Train Dragon Catch cool looking pokes Forget to train cool lookin pokes Go up against elite four Lose to elite four Battle Me Very Happy Ice type owns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Battle Strategy?   What's Your Battle Strategy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Battle Strategy?
Page 1 of 1